Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

best shotgun ever made

Old 01-14-2006, 10:12 AM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: best shotgun ever made

Well, I don't know your age and most on here have never shot Win.12's or FN Brn's.Hey, it's no offence intended!
Old 01-14-2006, 10:25 AM
RWK
Nontypical Buck

Win model 12 takes a beating and keeps on shooten. Rich
Old 01-14-2006, 04:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Rebel Hog

Well, I don't know your age and most on here have never shot Win.12's or FN Brn's.Hey, it's no offence intended!
Yea no problem!
I get the feeling that there are more kids on this board than most gun forums, no problem for me.
I spent my early life concentrating on chasing women and collecting/shooting guns. Waited til past 30 to get married. I am saving my Browning 42 (hi grade) for the first time my daughter goes hunting with me, until then the gun will remain in the box never assembled
Old 01-14-2006, 04:37 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Highpower

ORIGINAL: sarge_cbr

[align=center]The best shotgun ever made would have to be the Remington 870 it can be used for everything wat do u all think[/align]
I'll go along with that, I guess. There have been shotguns that will do somethings better, faster, look prettier, but the 870 'can' do it all at a reasonable price and reliably.
Bingo!!! The Remington 870 is the ultimate, go anywhere, do anything, shoot anything, type of shotgun ever made!

.....'nuff said. [8D]
Old 01-14-2006, 04:39 PM
bigcountry

Dad gone man, you lost your mind, you mustcome fromCuba. Every red blooded american probably has had a grandfather or uncle with a nickel steel Mod 12, and a few auto 5's lying around. I know I and every other friend I have had in Ky did. We are in a bitter fight right now over wills and which nickel steel winchester, and which Auto 5.

Old 01-14-2006, 05:07 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: bigcountry

Dad gone man, you lost your mind, you mustcome fromCuba. Every red blooded american probably has had a grandfather or uncle with a nickel steel Mod 12, and a few auto 5's lying around. I know I and every other friend I have had in Ky did. We are in a bitter fight right now over wills and which nickel steel winchester, and which Auto 5.

No I'm an American and served in two military branches!Not eveybody on this board has experienced that fortune of having owned and shooting both, BC.
Old 01-14-2006, 06:10 PM

yea im only 15 and the 870 is all that i use cuz the slug barell is used on deer and the other barrell is used for rabbit dove pheasant clay birds etc.
so thats why i think its the best
Old 01-15-2006, 12:15 PM
bigcountry

ORIGINAL: bigcountry

No I'm an American and served in two military branches!Not eveybody on this board has experienced that fortune of having owned and shooting both, BC.
Well thats just ashamed. Every gunnut owes it to himself to go out and hunt with either one day. My uncle has a mod 12 nickel steel that is just a workhorse. No bluing left. But I bet its been shot 10K times or more. Probably made before 1930. But he still uses it.

Old 01-15-2006, 12:27 PM
Dominant Buck

Well thats just ashamed. Every gunnut owes it to himself to go out and hunt with either one day.

I agree with you 100%!
Old 01-15-2006, 12:49 PM
Spike

Auto-Benelli
Pump Winchester model 12

Quick Reply: best shotgun ever made

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.