Community
Guns Buy, sell, or trade your guns and gun accessories here.

Browning A bolt II RMEF banquet rifle 338 win mag

Old 10-29-2005, 06:47 PM

Default Browning A bolt II RMEF banquet rifle 338 win mag

NEW IN BOX BROWNING ROCKY MOUNTIAN ELK FOUNDATION BANQUET RIFLE CAL 338 WIN MAG.THIS SAME GUN BROUGHT $19,500.00 (I am sure most of this was adonation) AT THE REDDING BANQUET DINNER IN JANUARY 2005. THIS ONE IS SERIAL #126 OF ONLY445 MADE. YOU CAN OWN THIS ONE FOR A FRACTION OF THE REDDING PRICE. GUN IS VERY NICE WITH GOLD INLAYS AND DEEP INGRAVING ON WOOD AND METAL PICTURES DO NOT DO GUN JUSTICE.
ONEMINOR NICK ON LEFT SIDE.

A MUST HAVE FOR SERIOUS ELK FOUNDATION COLLECTORS. IF YOU MISSED THE GUN AT YOUR LOCAL DINNER HERE IS YOUR CHANCE TO GET YOURS.

I BELIEVE THIS GUN TO BEWORTH SOMEWHERE BETWEEN $1600-3200, ONE WENT FOR AS HIGH AS $3200 ON ANOTHER GUN SITE. I WOULD LIKE TO GET AT LEAST $1200.00CASHOR A TRADE FOR A BRAND NEWWINCHESTER OR COMPARABLE BRAND NAME 300 WSM WITH A LEUPOLD SCOPE AND SHOTGUN THROWN IN FOR MY SON. EITHER WAY THE AMOUNT OF THE 2 GUNS SHOULD EQUAL THE AMOUNT THAT I AM ASKING FOR THE GUN. I HAVE A SIGNIFICANT POSITIVE TRACK RECORD ON EBAY (wisecounselor1). I AM A PASTOR AND WILL FREELY GIVE MY PHONE OTHER CONTACT INFORMATION IF MORE INFORMATION NEEDS VERIFICATION.

Please see the attached picture to get an idea of what this gun looks like. In case your wondering this was a gift from a tremendous person, but to nice for me to hunt with.