Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Oh, I want it

Old 09-23-2005, 06:12 AM

Default RE: Oh, I want it

BC, You need to remember the old expression
'If Mama ain't happy, Nobody's happy'
Old 09-23-2005, 06:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well Cool, I’ve been happily married for nearly 30 years and I know how it works
Old 09-23-2005, 07:43 AM
bigcountry

Well, the last engagement ring I bought on my first marriage I put so much time and trouble in finding and now its in a pawn shop in Ky somewhere.

Maybe buy one of those diamells. Do something useful like buy her Lasic eye surgery and get the 50. Everybodies happy?

Seriously guys, this seems like a dynamite deal.

Old 09-23-2005, 08:24 AM
Giant Nontypical

bigcountry:
Brothers do you hear me?
Oh, I hear something alright. Oh - now I recognize that sound! It's a cast-iron skillet bouncing off your skull!

KA-BONG!
Old 09-23-2005, 08:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: bigcountry

Seriously guys, this seems like a dynamite deal.
So B.C. who are you really trying to convince on the great deal ??
Old 09-23-2005, 08:39 AM
bigcountry

Trailer for me, any purchase over 500 dollars, I have to convince myself for a while. You should have seen me buy my first harley motorcycle. Its hard to justify a 20K toy to myself. But this, I am not so sure about. I have never fired a 50 BMG. I wouldnt mind too. Just looking.

Old 09-23-2005, 08:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

Big Country, sounds like you have a tuff decision to make but once you’ve made it don’t look back and good luck.
Old 09-23-2005, 03:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

I just drove over to see that gun. It's not far from me and it's a beauty.

I didn't ask to shoot it but the bolt runs smooth and it's in great shape. The carry case is like new and this seems like a bargain for someone that want's one.

I really have no need for one as the last prairie dog I killed at 1000 yards was with a .300 win mag. This thing seems like a great deer gun.....shoot them in wyoming without leaving home!!!!!
Old 09-23-2005, 04:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

I find my guns usually last longer than my marriages so I figure a rifle is a better investment than a ring. Only rings I like to spend money on are scope rings.
Old 09-23-2005, 06:29 PM

Frizz...If you dropped a little more cash on bling for the woman and a little less on YOUR toys, the marriages might last a little longer. I buy mama something bright and shiney every now and then, and she doesn't gripe about how much I spend on MY toys. It's a win-win situation for me.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.