Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Thumbholes

Old 08-22-2005, 06:31 PM
bigcountry

Default RE: Thumbholes

ORIGINAL: Vapodog

a friend of mine is the most vain person I have ever met
If inferring that because one likes thumboles in his stock makes one vain and not just a person of different taste and likes in firearms is a way to get things going...hey....do it your way.....I have more respect for the opinions of others.

Yea right.....and everybody on here does
Well, its one of my best friends I have known for over a decade, so yea, he is vain and he admits it. He also admits the reason he likes thrumbholes is only for looks. Not sure, but believe that is vanity. Yes, this is way I spark things up.

I talk to solitary on email before, and I guarantee you he knows I wasn't belittling him. Hes a first rate fella, with tons of experienceand never would want tooffend him. I don't think I ever said I knew everything. We have these little smileys to your left you will see. I added one after that was replying to solitary, surely not you of course, so I am fairly sure he understands I wasn't raggin on him.I have posted several occasions that all we have here is opinions, and all mine are opinions. It was kinda a A-B reply, if you get my drift.

Vapo, maybe me and you could have a truce. Maybe I come off really wrong on my posts with my comedy where you and other take it wrong. Usually when I say something about you, I am not being funny. But I can tell you are offended by me. So in short, sorry, and I hope you can contribute with some posts. You have some experiences with bullets and africa that many on here might find interesting. Just a thought.