Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

7MM WSM Unpopular

Old 07-28-2005, 09:34 PM

Default RE: 7MM WSM Unpopular

The 7WSMs release delay was strictly for legal and liability reasons. They simply didn't want some moron putting a 7WSM in his 270WSM and giving himself another eyehole in his skull (I would call it natural selection and genepool control!). They simply pushed the neck out a fraction so that the 7 wouldn't camber in the 270.

As for links too the articles I spoke of about WSM velocity tests, I have no idea if they are on the web or not. The articles were in various printed articles a few years ago, some in regional and some in national publications. You gotta give ANYONE credit for doing it, because of the potential that existed of pissing Win/Browning off and then them canceling their ads.

Getchusum,
RA