Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Optic Forum?...(We might just get our wish..)

Old 07-20-2005, 11:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Optic Forum?...(We might just get our wish..)

With all the changes that are being made lately I would have thought that we would have gotten an optic forum going
Old 07-20-2005, 12:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Optic Forum?

Ditto...
Old 07-20-2005, 06:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Everyone is probably tiered of the same thing seeing that this hint keeps popping up and nothing is done. I just thought since they were remodeling I’d try again.
Old 07-22-2005, 09:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

Sounds like a good idea!
Old 07-22-2005, 10:18 AM

A dedicated optics forum would be good. I belomng to one that is run by birders but hunter have different need. It is good to hear what other people are using and to get opinions on glass other than leupold and swarovski.
okcmco
Old 07-24-2005, 07:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

So here’s a prime example that we require a optic forum. We have questions on scopes in both the Hunting Gear Review forum and the Firearm Review Forum. Now wouldn't it make more sense to have them all in one. HELLO IS ANYONE LISTENING???? I’m not talking about the menders but the ones who run the show. Maybe we have to get two members to start swearing and cursing at each other to get some attention around here.[:@]
Old 07-24-2005, 08:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

Most, if not all, knowledgable hunting authorities preach the importance of good optics for hunting. They state that a hunter without decent binoculars and scopeis unnessecarily handicapping himself.
With this in mind it only makes plain and simple sense to include an Optics forum in a Web based hunting community forum that advertises itself as premier in the field.
We can only hope that the powers that be will see that this makes solid sense and include it for the benefit of all that visit here.
I do see that many optics questions get handled on the other forums,...but it would probably be a more convenient use of visitors and posters time to have a forum dedicated to just Optics.
Maybe it's a bandwidth issue? I don't know. But I know I would visit it very regularly.
I think the administrators and mods spend most of their time policing other forums and don't have enough time for the gun hunting style forums....the gun hunting forums usually are tame by comparison to the Politics and as such probably don't get much perusal.
Old 07-27-2005, 05:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well let’s try it again.
Old 07-27-2005, 05:13 PM
Fork Horn

yes an optics form is a great idea.
Old 07-27-2005, 07:21 PM

Bushnell has an optic forum on their site.

There should be one here...yes.

Quick Reply: Optic Forum?...(We might just get our wish..)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.