Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Have anybody heard of ATN scopes???

Old 09-21-2002, 05:22 AM

Default Have anybody heard of ATN scopes???

I was just wondering if anybody heard of the ATN scope. They offer lifetime warranty at affordable prices(i think)and most scopes come with Illuminated reticle,Rangefinding and Bullet drop compensator with interchan- geable cams

www.atncorp.com

Old 09-21-2002, 07:05 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Have anybody heard of ATN scopes???

i took a serious look at atn scopes awhile back,they look like a decent scope at a resonable price.they offer huge objective lens,this could be a down fall becouse the scope is mounted very high on the rifle.the bullet drop comp.is good if your using that spacific bullet-powder-voloscity combonation.if your rolling your own you will have to recalculate(on the range)and compensate every time the trigger is pulled.this of course is no big deal but its just something that would have to be done.i do like the cross hairs,there kinda like mill dot but with lines instead of dots.a little more visable in low light situations for hold over at long yardage.i could not find any body that owned one to see how they hold up,i couldn't even find one in a store or gun shop to see how clear they are as compaired to somthing else.therefor i don't know if there life time warrentee is true or not.i seem to recall posting on this bbs the same question you have and don't recall getting any responses.i do know this,atn has been a leader in the night vision industry for sometime.now how this translates to there scopes i don't know.