Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

How Many?

Old 06-08-2005, 06:30 PM

Default RE: How Many?

ORIGINAL: eli243
I was just wondering how many gus yall have.
Ive got .....
Found this posting by eli243 on another part of the forum:
I think that interracial marrige is wrong because God mixed up everyone at the tower of Babel so that the different races would stay apart from each other.
P.S. It just burns me up to see a good lookin white girl going out with some ghetto thug.
I don't think I want to answer this turkey. [:@]
Not to mention he's way off on his interpretation as to why the folks were scattered at the tower of Babel, but then that's an issue for another part of the forum.
Old 06-08-2005, 06:31 PM
Typical Buck

I have 17. 6 handguns, 5 shotguns and 6 rifles.
Old 06-08-2005, 07:56 PM

There are sound theological and practical reasons for not taking a census (see 1 Chronicles 21:1.) Bottom line is, that once the wife finds out you have 28 guns or so, she begins establishing inventory reduction goals for you.

Better to just be vague!
Old 06-08-2005, 08:14 PM

Well spoken. You need to get a side business going that involved guns in some way. "These are all my customer's guns, Honey. I just have that one old one in the closet".
Old 06-08-2005, 08:25 PM
bigcountry

don't think I want to answer this turkey.
Not to mention he's way off on his interpretation as to why the folks were scattered at the tower of Babel, but then that's an issue for another part of the forum.
ARe you a ghetto thug? Or the white woman?