Community
Freshwater Fishing Discussion of all aspects of freshwater fishing.

To the old timers.....

Old 08-23-2012, 12:36 PM
Dominant Buck

Default To the old timers.....

Just wanted to say before the tournament how much your friendship has meant to me....if you want to continue feel free to text me. MTHands and Gangly have my phone number..please do not be offended as I wiped out my friends on my friend's list...I did that because after the tourney..I am done here. I'm just obeying God..which I've learned lately is very rewarding...

Gangly , it's been a pleasure communicating with..you are always welcome to stop by. I can help put your family up.

Phil, it's been good partner. If your ever in the area..let me know. Get my cell phone number from Gangly or MT.

MT and Rebel Hog...we need to meet again..I 've backed off on my eatting..lost 21 so far.(-; call or text anytime..

Buckhunter....appreciate the nice pics and enthusiasm you have...

CI ....your welcome to visit too...(-;
I guess that is it for the old timers...the rest of you I don't know you that good..I'm afraid you might kick my butt ..lol

I will most likely get rid of all my pics but the 2 best which will be posted in the tourney thread on the last day of August..

There is no substitute for obedience to God..and the benefits are out of this world..He is my Father.

Last edited by Chuck7; 02-08-2013 at 05:11 PM.
Old 08-24-2012, 06:36 PM
Boone & Crockett

Hate to see you going Chuck, but I can understand. I know I went a bit overboard on a different part of the forums. I was purely trying to make things less hostile. It has gotten more peacefull over there and I hope it stays that way. So I may hang around for a while longer to see if it stays that way. I am not sure if I will or not though at this time however. I am going to wait and see if it stays that way for now.

I know I will be missing your posting that is for sure. I certainly hope you and yours the best.. Take care my friend.. .. Phil
Old 08-25-2012, 02:33 AM
Dominant Buck

Although there are some unfairness on the board..and like any other job..it boils down to the administration for letting it go on...

But my main reason is spiritual....my standards are not from a church..although I Go ..regularly and starting Sept. will be involved in the worship service...but mostly the Lord has been pruning me from many "little things" that bring glory and praise to the flesh, when in all reality Christians are to die of their prideful boastings and put others first and fear/obey God. I plan to get rid of my pictures ,that way it won't give me a reason to log on...sometimes at school I log on to show my friends the pics....However; recently I've learned the Lord will bless one richly when you Trust and Obey..." For there's no other way to be happy in Jesus ,but to trust and obey."

I know if I get off this boasting board ,God will bless my deer hunting this year. All through the Word we learn that He is a secretive God. He wants to be our Father and bless us...however; He dispises boasters and the proud....with all my pics etc.etc...you may see why it's time for me to grow up and give the praise to whom is really worthy..The Creator of all.

God bless,
Chuck

Last edited by Chuck7; 08-25-2012 at 02:36 AM.
Old 08-26-2012, 02:05 AM
Dominant Buck

Jesus is Lord

Last edited by Chuck7; 02-08-2013 at 05:11 PM.