Community
Freshwater Fishing Discussion of all aspects of freshwater fishing.

Some Recent Pics..

Old 08-04-2012, 01:18 PM
Dominant Buck

Default Some Recent Pics..

Here is me and my rig

Nice Tilapia on a crankbait...very rare..

Florida Apple Snail Laying Eggs...first time I've ever seen this.

Matt's Recent Drain Field

Last edited by Chuck7; 08-04-2012 at 01:29 PM.
Old 08-05-2012, 04:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

NIce pictures there Chuck!
Old 08-05-2012, 08:25 AM
Boone & Crockett

Nice pics Chuck, thanks for sharing with us! I have been away for the weekend and enjoyed a trip down to the Maine Lobster Fest.. Now I will be needing to get out there and wiegh a few bas to see what I can do in the tourney.. I have tried to pm and send an e-mail to you but could not.. After the tourney I am heading off this site. I will answer PMs or e-mails however..
Old 08-05-2012, 01:50 PM
Dominant Buck

Thanks guys....

As far as my pm thing..I've had some unfair issues with the higher ups on this site...so I unabled my pm box..certainly I did not have you in mind...I've never had an issue with any of you regulars.. I've tried very hard to fix the problem....and it's unfixable. It's been going on for years...way back when I was on the religious forum....actually this post may get locked..lol one fellow is seriously out to get me.
Old 08-05-2012, 01:51 PM
Dominant Buck

Thanks Phil and Buck

As far as my pm thing..I've had some unfair issues with the higher ups on this site...so I unabled my pm box..certainly I did not have you in mind...I've never had an issue with any of you regulars.. I've tried very hard to fix the problem....and it's unfixable. It's been going on for years...way back when I was on the religious forum....actually this post may get locked..lol one fellow is seriously out to get me.

Phil..I no longer have an email address...teachers are watched like a hawk in the world. ..I've not done anything wrong but I am sick of how the government has taken away our privacy. Currently,I 'm using my wife's iPad..I hate to make absolute promises but I think it can be safe to say that after the tourney...I will log on a lot less as well....one good reason..it's ia time burner...and time is short for us old timers.lol

Last edited by Chuck7; 08-05-2012 at 02:03 PM.
Old 08-06-2012, 07:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

Great Pictures Chuck. That snail picture is amazing!
Old 08-06-2012, 03:40 PM
Dominant Buck

Hey Aaron..good to see ya..I mean hear ya again...(-; Hope your wife and children are doing good...this summer we almost bought a nice pool home..at the last minute we decided that we would upgrade ours and keep our money..

Upgrades

Thermo windows, floors, insulation, exterior paint...furniture

Last edited by Chuck7; 08-06-2012 at 03:43 PM.
Old 08-06-2012, 08:33 PM
Fork Horn

Nice pics Chuck. Taking time to observe the wildlife around us adds to the fishing experience!

Originally Posted by Phil from Maine
After the tourney I am heading off this site. I will answer PMs or e-mails however..
Any particular reason?
Old 08-07-2012, 04:08 AM
Boone & Crockett

Any particular reason?
If I would just stay in the fishing forums and the like I would be ok with this site. But, I wander around when things slow down and I have found this site overall to be getting to hostile and see no more reason to hang around.. Besides, it takes away a lot of my time when I could be doing other things..
Old 08-07-2012, 06:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

Wife and kids are doing good Chuck. Caden's tackle football season starts up next week so we are pretty excited, he got drafted to the Broncos <blah>, haha. He is 7 right now and will be playing with 7,8, and 9 year olds this year so it will be interesting to see how does against the much larger 8 and 9 year olds. He was the first 7 year old taken in the draft though and went in the 5th round out of a total of 17 rounds

Last years picture after they won their All-Star game in the rain. His chin strap is loose because he just put his helmet back on for a picture .

Leah, my 3 year old daughter is turning into a barbie princess and is expecting a unicorn pony with braided hair and diamonds for her next pet.

Donnelle (wife) is doing good and taking the kids on a one week vacation to New Mexico to see her parents and grandparents who arent doing very well.

Other than that, its normal around here and I now have a week to go fishing unquestioned

Last edited by Gangly; 08-07-2012 at 06:38 AM.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.