Community
Freshwater Fishing Discussion of all aspects of freshwater fishing.

Some Recent Pics..

Old 08-07-2012, 06:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

I hear you on the house thing Chuck. We almost sold the house last year but stayed in place to save money. I completely understand staying put, its cheaper to upgrade the current house than to buy a new one. Good Luck on your upgrades.
Old 08-07-2012, 09:54 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Phil from Maine
If I would just stay in the fishing forums and the like I would be ok with this site. But, I wander around when things slow down and I have found this site overall to be getting to hostile and see no more reason to hang around.. Besides, it takes away a lot of my time when I could be doing other things..
I hear ya. I too visit this site less and less. If I do at all it is this fishing forum. Good to know you'll still be checking PMs.
Old 08-07-2012, 02:15 PM
Dominant Buck

Amen Gangly...it's nice having money to buy hunting and fishing tackle than to dump your life's saving into a home to impress people..my windows I ordered are 5800.00 but should save a ton off the electric bill...they look nice too.double Thermo windows..many are doing what you and I did..upgrading and keeping a good stash as a back up in case the economy gets worse.

Phil..the exact reason I plan to go..too darn hostile and a certain mod breaking the exact rules that he kicks others off for...and no one to complain to..obvious with the current user list..you can see many have left..and share the same thoughts.The religious site is a ghost town.

It's a darn shame..I used to love this place..but it's no longer the same. You fishing guys are fine. I 've learned a lot from you guys. I have zero problems on here ..except sometimes I feel there is a lack of interest..however; that is the prerogative of each individual.

Last edited by Chuck7; 08-07-2012 at 02:23 PM.
Old 08-07-2012, 05:07 PM
Boone & Crockett

Phil..the exact reason I plan to go..too darn hostile and a certain mod breaking the exact rules that he kicks others off for...and no one to complain to..obvious with the current user list..you can see many have left..and share the same thoughts.The religious site is a ghost town.

It's a darn shame..I used to love this place..but it's no longer the same. You fishing guys are fine. I 've learned a lot from you guys. I have zero problems on here ..except sometimes I feel there is a lack of interest..however; that is the prerogative of each individual.
That is exactly the way it is and they think it is OK.. I do not think the owners of the site really want to see this going on though. It is costing them a lot of hits that they have already lost and still are looseing from these jokers..
Old 08-08-2012, 03:05 AM
Dominant Buck

Phil..I wished I knew who the owners were..I'd contact them....someone above the administrators..What I've learned though..which makes it impossible to fix is that there must be some benefits and perks among 'them' thus why they put up with the bullying..even now..I choose my words very carefully...