Community
Freshwater Fishing Discussion of all aspects of freshwater fishing.

Questions for knightia

Old 01-09-2012, 12:20 PM
Dominant Buck

Default Questions for knightia

Some quick questions...

A. How long must one be a resident in Wyoming to be allowed to buy a resisdent hunting license? NON RESIDENT IS NUTS!!

B. If you put in for the drawing for elk as a resident..what's the odds of getting drawn?

C. What is a ball park figure of a 3 bedroom nice block home..1500 square feet with a 1/2 acre cost in a nice neighborhood..just a ball park figure.?with fireplace{ -;

reason.??.no real reason just wondering {-;
Old 01-09-2012, 12:59 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Chuck7
Some quick questions...

A. How long must one be a resident in Wyoming to be allowed to buy a resisdent hunting license? NON RESIDENT IS NUTS!!

B. If you put in for the drawing for elk as a resident..what's the odds of getting drawn?

C. What is a ball park figure of a 3 bedroom nice block home..1500 square feet with a 1/2 acre cost in a nice neighborhood..just a ball park figure.?with fireplace{ -;

reason.??.no real reason just wondering {-;
I will have to be guessing on some of these answers off hand( but it ca ben pin it down more im sure).

A yrs wait( be my guess, something i havent delt with in a longgg time)

Odds are good general elk tag?( What % that be im not sure() havent elk hunted in a few yrs & most everyone of the elk licence i got where speical cow tags( have to have a pretty big living room for some of those racks/heads )- but my one nabor( the one i mentioned killed on the cycle not long ago-he & i wanted meat &would get those cow tags & go down( near colo to the snowy range mtns & fill im)

A home like you discrible hmm hard to pin down- im guessing $150-175 k bottom of the scale( or avarage? ) I look at the realestates adds now & then just for fun & that would involve propertys around the city of casper mostly( more rural ussally cheaper( but not always) some places like jackson hole, star vally etc very very expensive.

Use to be a big shortage of houses in my area( and a whole whole lot of empty ones to if you go back far enough to when we bought ours( less so now) they been building & still are( mostly lately seem to be apt & condos building going up though) still some new single homes.

Have to agree most non res tags etc prices are nuts!

Last edited by Knightia; 01-09-2012 at 01:07 PM.
Old 01-09-2012, 01:15 PM
Giant Nontypical

Almost bought a dble wide( forclosure, had to be cash) about a yr or so ago(out past the airport on 35 acres(it was 50k but thats cheap for here these days im sorry to say( prices are up) with that land)

Near gulf oil chemical road that one was with a well etc .
Old 01-09-2012, 02:22 PM
Dominant Buck

Thanks Mr.Fish
Old 01-09-2012, 04:37 PM
Giant Nontypical

Your welcome Chuck( anytime)

A lot of variables involved when it comes to houses etc.

Block wall houses( more in commerical buildings) arent very commen here& would be hard to find( not that there arent any) fireplaces depends on what type- full brick masonblock,custom riverrock, prefabs with( cheap or expensive tiles etc

The intown news paper just started delivering us a few(4?) weeks papers for free( i think there getting pretty desprate for business & may go the way of the dinobirds) just the other day- i can read up/keep up on the realestate adds some now.

We couldnt afford to live where we do now if we had to buy today & hadent gotten such a good price all those yrs ago now.