Community
Freshwater Fishing Discussion of all aspects of freshwater fishing.

2 new guys for the tourney..

Old 12-26-2011, 04:57 PM
Dominant Buck

Default 2 new guys for the tourney..

I'd like to introduce two new guys in the Bass Tourney.

Thaeos is my son who just came home from the military..He'll be fishing with Matt alot.who is Buffdmac.

BigBen7 is my neighbor from England.He loves to fish and got a nice 7 pounder last year. He will fish alot with me.

This is my son Andrew/Thaeos ...with his new bike

This is my neighbor..who is now a registered Hunting.Net member as well. He's from England ..his screen name is BigBen7..This is a 7 pounder he caught with me last year..It was in the same pit that Gangly and I fished at.

This is my other son Matthew /Buffdmac ..When not pitching/flipping he throws a crankbait usually..does very good.

and a 7.1 pounder from Matthew..

Last edited by Chuck7; 12-26-2011 at 05:26 PM.
Old 12-27-2011, 01:43 AM
Fork Horn

Encourage your son to wear a helmet when he is riding that bike. Cheers/bg
Old 12-29-2011, 09:32 AM
Dominant Buck

My son does wear his helmet.He's simply posing for the camera here.{ -;
Old 12-29-2011, 11:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

Good shots of your boys. The tourny is starting to fill up quick, this is getting exciting. Lots of good competition to worry about so hopefully we get some good results from everybody this year.

Glad to see your boys and neighbor jumping in on this too, the more the merrier and family always makes it better!
Old 12-29-2011, 01:29 PM
Dominant Buck

Thanks Gangly..my neighbor scares me a little..he gets mad when I'm catching fish and he's not ..so I plan to share the front of the boat with him. He uses one lure..a 6 inch black worm with red tail...nothing else.
Old 12-30-2011, 08:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thats hilarious. Some people just don't understand why they cant seem to catch fish when others do, but they aren't willing to change/learn anything. Sometimes the hardest thing for a fisherman to do is realize that other people just might have a clue when it comes to fishing.

Oh well, limit out while he is whining, eventually he might get the hint
Old 12-31-2011, 02:34 AM
Dominant Buck

Well, he is a decent automachanic..and he plays a mean game of tennis..very competitive.Kevin also gives me all the panfish that we catch together.The other day I ate a mess of shellcrackers I caught from a springfed lake last year.OH MY!!!taste as good as mountain bred trout..

Well Aaron , I'm feeling a peace about what I PMed you about..Folks I 'm making the big plunge this year..I'm joining BASS MASTERS.I've contacted the president and plan to attend the first meeting Jan.10th. God is helping me alot in dealing with all types of people..I'm much more tolerable now and beleive I can handle the diversity.

Good part..I will learn alot and I'll have opportunity to fish FL
s best lake with some of the best fishermen..
meetings are twice a month and tournaments are once a month..If you fish 8 of the tounaments you are allowed to fish the classic in the fall. There is a big party at the end of the year with MANY door prizes including GL oomis rods, digital scales high end reels etc. SOunds like fun

Here's the schedule of lakes to be fished.

.http://www.lakelandbassmasters.org/t...-schedule.html

Last edited by Chuck7; 12-31-2011 at 02:40 AM.
Old 01-01-2012, 03:25 AM
Dominant Buck

My neighbor came knocking on my door last night at 10:30 PM..wants to go fishing Sun. morning..my goodness...I said no..I had another date..relatives came down and I'm treating to Denny's ..Next Sunday after church I'm shooting clay pigeons..I haven't done that since 1970s...The man I'll be shooting with is Lyn's brother..super nice fellow. He just refurmished a Mosberg 12 guage so I let him take my old 12 guage ithica { 1960s model 37 } to refurmish. I told him I'd give him 100.00 including reblueing the barrel and redoing the wood. I can't wait to see it..I'll post pics when he's done.He does excellent work..a real handyman..about 4 notches above me in every area from automotive to home repair..just a good ole boy that needs Jesus. [ -; I pray that I can be a better witness for the Lord in 2012.I feel the end is at hand.