Community
Freshwater Fishing Discussion of all aspects of freshwater fishing.

Preparation Begins [pics]

Old 05-15-2011, 05:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Preparation Begins [pics]

All of my tackle seems to be prepped for this summers haul. I've always got room for more, but it is go time from here on out. I've still been fishing some private lakes around the area and tonight got a dandy. Starting this week all focus is on pre-fishing for one of the largest amatuer bass tournaments in Michigan. I believe we are boat 64 right now and I know there are more. Alot of strategy to plan and footwork to set before the end of May!

Here are a few of the nice one I caught tonight. Didn't even think to put the tape to him/her.

Old 05-15-2011, 06:21 PM
Fork Horn

Nice! What did you catch it on? I can't quite tell in the pic.
Old 05-16-2011, 03:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

7'0" Quantum Smoke Heavy, 14 lb. Fluorocarbon Line, Black/Red Omega Jig with customized Rattles and a Yum Trailer Craw
Old 05-16-2011, 08:59 AM
Fork Horn

I have a black/blue jig that I am going to use a Gulp! trailer craw to hopefully entice some big girls off the bed tomorrow afternoon. Gonna take some wacky-rigged senkos and a texas-rigged lizard as back up. Will also have the 9wt fly rod with some bigger poppers as the sun starts to go down. We'll see how things go..........