Community
Freshwater Fishing Discussion of all aspects of freshwater fishing.

Time to go..

Old 04-28-2011, 06:14 AM
Dominant Buck

Default Time to go..

Folks,
The Lord ,by His grace has been pointing areas in my life that had to go..and each one I've given He's replaced with joy and power. Now, I finally got the strengh to let the forum go as He has been prompting me for months. I now have the strengh to get off here and move on to whatever God has in store.

If I may lead you all with a few words...The best life is the dead to the flesh life..I'm on day 33 of a life long fast..{ 23 pounds lighter{ -;} My joy is over flowing continually , my wisdom increased and the power to over come sin is a reality..

If your not overcoming..and you are a beleiver..look to God my friend..claim His word for yourself ..calling those things that are not as though they are. God looketh at the heart ...man looketh on the outward appearance..Beleive that He is working in you..and thank Him daily..

For the strong ..remember where your strengh comes from ..give thanks always and pray for the church daily..love ..love ..love..by this ..They will know..HIM

PS..I will update the tourney thread through Aug..but will not respond to any post and thread..I must obey the Lord.
Old 04-28-2011, 07:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hey Man!

This is sad, but awesome! Sad because I am going to miss your post and your knowledge, but awesome to see that you are obedient to the what the Lord is asking of you.
Old 04-28-2011, 11:44 AM
Boone & Crockett

I hate to see you go Chuck! I also enjoy your postings and will be checking in from time to time my friend. I am almost done with my string of night shifts and can not wait for them to get over with. I have giving Sunday night away so I can start my week vacation early by 1 day. Then off to turkey hunting in the mornings and fishing in the afternoon. Mostly for landlock salmon for now. The water needs to warm up a little for the bass to start hitting good. Take care my friend..Phil
Old 05-13-2011, 01:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

Dang, its been a few days since I have been here and I hadn't realized Chuck left the boards. Hopefully he will stop in on occasion and say hi. Best of luck to you Chuck, you always have a friend here.
Old 05-13-2011, 03:32 PM
Fork Horn

Its kind of sad, like he died (although I know he is LIVING). On a forum, when someone so well established leaves, it leaves a void. I miss his thoughts, and advice.
Old 05-13-2011, 04:59 PM
Typical Buck

Take Care chuck