Community
Freshwater Fishing Discussion of all aspects of freshwater fishing.

Crappie Video...{ -;

Old 11-13-2010, 08:17 AM
Dominant Buck

Default Crappie Video...{ -;

C7
Sorry guys,
I deleted the videos..I didn't realize I looked like such a jerk.

Last edited by Chuck7; 11-14-2010 at 06:48 AM.
Old 11-13-2010, 10:01 AM
Giant Nontypical

good deal Chuck, that'll be some fine eatin
Old 11-13-2010, 10:18 AM
Dominant Buck

Thanks Mr. Keith { -;
Old 11-13-2010, 12:51 PM
Dominant Buck

Summary of today's events..

First of all..after playing back the video..I realized I could have used some better words for expressing myself. Please except my apologies..

We had a great time. It's been a while for us when the fish actually cooperated.Matt bought the bait so he was rewarded with the fish.The 2 biggest crappie were both a tad over 13 inches .he caught one and so did I as seen on the video.The 2 cats were both in the 20 inch range..Total amount of crappie kept..9 and catfish 2. A bald eagle also flew right over our heads which was very nice. My boat began to leak..and pretty bad so we cut the trip a little short.I plan to get out the JB Welder again . I will be getting a 3000. dollar check from State Farm next week or as soon as I desire to pick it up .It's about my back when I was hit by a car.So ,I'm in the market for a new Jon boat.MUST BE WELDED / NOT RIVITED..why?? they hold twice the amount of weight. My crappie pit has no ramp so I don't want a boat that Matt and I can't carry..I'm looking for a newish /new 12 foot jon.with a new trailor..I got 3000. to shop with.

Lowes makes a Red Neck weld jon and Polar Kraft does as well.There are no close Alumaweld businesses in Florida..that's a northern business. Does anyone know of anyother welded Jon's built for BIG people.{ -; besides Bass Tracker..we couldn't carry one of thoseLOL

Last edited by Chuck7; 11-13-2010 at 01:06 PM.
Old 11-14-2010, 06:37 AM
Dominant Buck

Well...my son knows me well and thought we had a great time..but you folks who don't know us that good are probably thinking what an over bearing...whatever..It's really difficult to see who we really are sometimes unless we can see ourselves on video..for this reason ..

I'm not very pleased with my attitude in the videos..and chose to delete them.

Chuck7

Last edited by Chuck7; 11-14-2010 at 06:40 AM.
Old 11-15-2010, 06:55 AM
Giant Nontypical

Chuck, intensity is also a measure of love, once when fishing with my Grandson i exclaimed "DO THIS, DO THAT" Shirley told me i scared Jonathon, but in my heart i only wanted him to catch as many as possible...i get a little excited when a see a big deer or schooling fish and trying to enhance a youngsters outdoor experience
Old 11-15-2010, 08:33 AM
Dominant Buck

Thanks Keith,
In all reality..both of us are generally very quiet and focused on catching fish..when I turn on the video..I subconsciously think I need to entertain by yacking..trouble is..after I played back the video..I wasn't very happy in what I saw..I mean some of that really is me..but not all of it. LOL I did have 2 large cups of coffee prior to the trip which could have made a difference..Because of the video..I will be much more careful how I act..video or no video..I had no idea i acted and looked like such a jerk.[ -;

however; Matt and his girlfriend said the specks were the best ever..they enjoyed them.along with Aaron..He picked up Aaron for the day to play Wii

I listened to the Bucs on the radio..AWESOME GAME..it was blacked out...I went on the net and pulled up the highlights..a super great game..Of couse the team we smoked are the worst in the NFL..]-;