Community
Freshwater Fishing Discussion of all aspects of freshwater fishing.

Waters around me

Old 06-30-2010, 10:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Waters around me

While on google earth earlier today, i was looking and noticed that I have plenty of fishing areas available to me. I usually fish on lunch, and simply fish around my office, and this is why . That river to the side is the San Jacinto River, and whites will usually run it in the spring, but I have yet to fish it. All the lakes are actually VERY clear right now, but earlier in the year the clarity is very similar to how it appears in the photograph
Hayes Lake 2 is where 90 percent of my fishing is done now. I have only hit the north edge and parts of the west edge on the northern piece. There is still probably 75 percent of that lake's bank that I have never touched. Lee Lake is my uber secret lake, haha, its the Horny Toad special

Old 06-30-2010, 01:07 PM
Dominant Buck

Thaks for sharing. Aaron
Heres mine at Saddle Creek and I marked in red where I caught most of last week's fish and the 6.4
The bottom 2 bass { Red dots}on the lower right is where I took the video of the depth finder to find the submerged island.

Also the 11 red dots center left..the depth finder helped me out there..this where I got boke off on the flourocarbon line..

Last edited by Chuck7; 06-30-2010 at 01:33 PM.