Community
Freshwater Fishing Discussion of all aspects of freshwater fishing.

What stuff do you use to cook on your boat?

Old 06-03-2010, 08:40 PM
Spike

Default What stuff do you use to cook on your boat?

I'm working to get a new magazine called Cooking Wild-Hunt,Fish,Forage, Feast off and running and we're looking for product ideas for what we should feature for people who want to cook on their boat. Anyone use anything they love that other should know about?

Thanks All!

Sarah Swenty
Associate Editor
Cooking Wild Magazine
www.cookingwildmagazine.com
Old 06-04-2010, 12:58 AM
Dominant Buck

Hey Sarah Lynn,
Welcome to the freshwater site..I don't cook on my boat .However; when I first came to Florida I was befriended by a man who spoke from a voice box.He had had throat canser.He taught me how to fish for bass and speacks { Crappie} and when we were done we would cook the specks,,on the shoreline.

He kept a a hush puppy mixture already mixed and in a baggie..they were mixed with diced onions and diced tomatoes..He carried a single burner coleman and we would fry the fillets and hush puppies up and enjoy with an ice cold pepsi..

Good times for sure..{ -;