Community
Freshwater Fishing Discussion of all aspects of freshwater fishing.

Michael Jackson gets on board..

Old 06-07-2010, 06:54 AM
Dominant Buck

BUMMER
Judge won't see him tll July 7th..the charges are felonies..He's been moved twice ..must be having a rough time..Lyn and I are visiting him tonight..we are allowed 2 visits per week..

My heart is leanign toward getting him out..Lyn's is not..1 month is a long time..and may be getting more.

That kid up there is only 6 foot and 145 pounds...biceps..maybe 11 inches] -; ..mouth ..big as a barn door
Old 06-08-2010, 06:03 PM
Boone & Crockett

Again I am sorry to here that Chuck... Hopefully he will get some growth from his stay and get what ever he needs to help and preven t him from continueing down that road again.

I was in a meeting this evening and watch the company terminate a guy because of drugs. I tried to get the guy to try and enter a rehab but the answer was no. The guy is at least my age and has children at home. With the high unemployment rate up here it is hard to understand why. I know why is because of his addiction but, geese... It is an awfull thing to watch happening and knowing there is not much you can do about it.. Sometimes some people have to run down the road of thier own undoing in order to get better.. I wish there was a simple answer to it all. But I am afraid not..

I wish you and your family the best at trying to get through with all you are going through right now. Keep up the faith! Good things happen to good people!!
Old 06-08-2010, 11:37 PM
Dominant Buck

Thanks Phil,
One thing good that has happened..he's been moved to a special needs jail equipped for handicapped adults..Lyn and I have scheduled a visit for this Friday..

Sorry about the young man you know..some drugs are a habit and yet some are addictive..He must be really addicted to hurt his family like that...What a mess!