Community
Freshwater Fishing Discussion of all aspects of freshwater fishing.

Michael Jackson gets on board..

Old 06-01-2010, 07:47 PM
Dominant Buck

DARN PHIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8 pounds would have been a serious contender for the northern guys.Wished you would have got pics..

Our military son is down so I plan to take him bluegill fishin Friday. I've been getting into the spinnerbait fishing lately..Last Sat. was very good.Last Sun. was poor.

Congrats again on those 2 beautiful fish..I carry 3 cameras..LOL video, regular digital and cell phone.
Old 06-03-2010, 03:46 PM
Dominant Buck

Michael Jackson needs your prayers...
Probably will be in jail for a while..underage drinking and stealing a golf cart and riding it on the highway..DUI W/ Grandtheft 3rd degree.
Sheriff relizes he is mentally retarded and are looking for the adults who put him up to it.meanwhgile..Aaron is behind bars..his 3rd time this year.
Old 06-03-2010, 07:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

sorry to hear that Chuck, will pray for him and your family.
Old 06-03-2010, 11:05 PM
Dominant Buck

Aaron,

The Sheriff is a man of God who arrested Aaron..He drove to my house last night while I had gunsand ammo scattered across the coffee table preparing for the range this morning.{ -; He brought Aaron's backpack instead of letting it get lost at the jail house.He said the place where Aaron stold the cart..the owners came out and gave him a cold drink of water and will probably drop all charges.

The sheriff gave Aaron the minimum. He ignored the alcohol after realizing he was mentally handicapped...and after Aaron started crying..He was charged with

Burgury of an unoccupied dwelling

and

Grand larcenany of under 300.00

Bail is set for 1000.00..which dad here is leaving hiim in jail to serve the time..I warned in April the next time I was not bailing hiim out..this is his third visit in Jail in 2010...not good

Last edited by Chuck7; 06-03-2010 at 11:30 PM.
Old 06-03-2010, 11:11 PM
Dominant Buck

Appreciate the prayers Aaron for Aaron {-;

Last edited by Chuck7; 06-03-2010 at 11:25 PM.
Old 06-03-2010, 11:13 PM
Dominant Buck

can't wait to see him like this again...

Last edited by Chuck7; 06-03-2010 at 11:26 PM.
Old 06-04-2010, 06:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

He can't wait to be out there on teh water either I'm sure, you will hopefully have a stronger fishing partner when this is over. God plans every event, and none goes by without his touch, so there is always a silver lining even when we can't see it.
Old 06-04-2010, 02:02 PM
Dominant Buck

I'm believing the same thing
tHANKS Aaron
Old 06-06-2010, 02:23 AM
Boone & Crockett

I am sorry to hear of this as well Chuck.. I hope this works out for the better for all of you. God works in strange ways sometimes. But leaves nothing on your plate you can not handle. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family..

Finished my turkey hunting with 0 birds. I missed a big tom with my bow the last day out and saw lots of wildlife. It was a great last 2 days of turkey hunting..
Old 06-06-2010, 03:49 AM
Dominant Buck

Sorry to hear about your 0 in turkey hunting..and it's what I scored too..better luck next year for both of us.

Concerning Aaron,
With all my heart I beleive God is at work right now in Aaron's heart.I 've worked with special ed kids for years..When God gets a hold of a special needs person..{ REGARDLESS OF THE IQ} They have a childlike faith that is phenonenal ..you will not find a better saint anywhere..This morning as I stepped out of bed God reminded me" Flesh is flesh and Spirit is Spirit" Being Bron Again is not grabbing yourself up by your bootstraps BUT rather a true miraculous work of God..in one's heart by the Spirit of God..My wife and I have an altar in our living room..we spent the morning interceding for him..and plan to do the same tonight and DAILY..Praying for his protection and a TRUE inward change that will last eternally.

I really appreciate your thoughtful reply Phil..

God bless you and all of yours,

Sincerely,
Chuck7

Below is his recent jail photo..the sunburn is because some kids had him holding a sign up all day for money..they use Aaron..with the money they bought the beer and in turn made stupid choices..

Nothing breaks a dad's heart more than this CRAP ...my joy is gone and my only hope is in God..that he will save all 3 of my boys..They are all currently backslidden horribly. I honestly beleive GOD is going to do an awesome work in AARON That will floor all of us..

and the one 6 weeks ago

Last edited by Chuck7; 06-06-2010 at 06:12 AM.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.