Community
Freshwater Fishing Discussion of all aspects of freshwater fishing.

[Deleted]

Old 04-26-2003, 10:48 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Poll Question

Number 1............These guys deal with alot of Difficult and Dangerous situations. Most of the time a gun or weapon of some sort is involved, Drunks, poachers in the middle of nowhere! I don' t mind what they do because I' m not doin nothin' wrong! I would love to have their Job! They are protecting what I love and Enjoy doing with Family and Friends! God Bless em' . I became sort of friends with a Game Warden this past season he checked me out a few times. He even came out to look for me in the woods just to see what was up to because I was spendin alot of time in the area scouting and then early Bow season. I came out a bit late one night and he called me out on it and I told him I had a few nice deer under my stand and waited till they got far enough away because I was comin to the same stand in the Morning. I told him I lowerd my bow to the ground and he was cool with it. If i were him I would of done the same thing! Now he stops by and says Hi. He is a nice guy with a great job! Lucky.[:-][:-]
Old 04-27-2003, 09:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

#1 i have nothing to hide. Infact i throw most my fish back anyway lol. Its not like there job isnt tough enough as it is, why make it tougher?
Old 05-03-2003, 10:19 PM

The basis of our country' s legal system - the best in the world despite it' s many flaws - is that you are always to be considered innocent until proven guilty. To allow ANY law enforcment officer to search you or yours is to give up that Right. Of coarse, it is your right to give up that Right. And, in the case of Conservation Officers - I do and I will as long as they ask first. But if they come up and TELL me I HAVE to show to show them this or that it' s nice to know I have the Right to tell them no.
Old 05-04-2003, 09:37 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]