Community
Freshwater Fishing Discussion of all aspects of freshwater fishing.

[Deleted]

Old 03-27-2003, 02:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Poll Question

I was just thinking, don' t you think that the most common game violation would be fishing without a licience. So how would you ever have probabe cause to look at someone' s licience anyway? The only way would be if you saw them commit another violation, right?
Old 04-01-2003, 12:37 PM
Boone & Crockett

I like #1 actually since I do not personally have anything to hide....though I can understand that some COs do get carried away at times so maybe #2 might be the better choice.
Old 04-01-2003, 06:01 PM
Fork Horn

I would say #1 all the way. Becasue, honestly how are they going to catch poachers and other game and fish violators with out the suprise factor not very many possibly non at all. That big wig DNR policy makers are really p%#^ng me off with all these regulations they' re putting on the state CO' s they want them to do a job and yet it' s like they' re cuttng off their legs and saying go run a mile it doesn' t work!! All policy makers for these CO' s is nothing but a pencile pusher sitting in some office somwhere makeing stupid dumb a@# s%$# up just so they can look good. They have no idea what those guys go through out in the field because they' ve never been there. Also half those big wigs don' t even hunt of fish!! WHAT' S UP WITH THAT!! Also the area the CO' s are covering for one person is outrageous. After this year they are going to somthing like 40 CO' s short becasue of retirements and stuff. All those new regulations they' re imposing on these guys is doing nothing but hurting the outdoor activities that so many of us minnesotans cherish and love. If them idiots in the offices don' t change anything and this kinda of stuff keeps up for 10 years there won' t be any of those activiteis for none of us (that was maybe a little extraordinary but a person never knows). I guess they just appointed a new director who has more common sense and brains than the last boozoo they appointed who basically made up all that stupid crap, so it may get better. Anyway I' ll shut up now.
Old 04-01-2003, 08:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

#4 all the way. haha. no realy i would say #2. i wouldnt like gettin checked and wastin my time if they just felt like chekcin me. but i would say yes because people do stupid stuff and do need supervision. just that they should have probley cause to do so cuz all they are doin is wastin the fishermans and go by the rules time. so i say #2 all the way
Old 04-08-2003, 09:15 AM

I agree with PA' s comment. I dont mind getting stopped, but all the officers in my area are real pricks. They think they have all the power in the world and they love to flaunt it. I definitely say #2 just because of them.
Old 04-21-2003, 04:03 PM
Fork Horn

Why have a system if it can' t be enforced.
They' re protecting our sport.
However some can be a little over enthusiastic. A training issue I suspect.
Old 04-23-2003, 03:44 AM
Typical Buck

I am absolutely agast at how many ones there are. By the comments above I guess the police should be able to walk up to anybody and search them, I mean they might have drugs or something, how about the police just walking into your beadroom to check it out for violations. Its all the same to me I DO NOT want the cops of any type violating my privacy. How can they enforce the laws is not my problem!!! The real answer is there are way to many laws, most are not written to be fair but to be esasily enforceably.

One Shot One Kill Striper Phil
Old 04-23-2003, 06:37 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 04-23-2003, 09:55 AM

#1 let him search I' M NOT SCARED.
Old 04-24-2003, 06:47 AM
Giant Nontypical

I don' t mind being questioned and checked to see if my gun is plugged or how many fish I' ve caught,as long as their Polite. They have their job to do and I have nothing to hide. But it irks me that there never around when someone is doing wrong.It seems the good get hasseled and the Bad get away.

Quick Reply: [Deleted]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.