Community
Freshwater Fishing Discussion of all aspects of freshwater fishing.

music?

Old 05-13-2007, 04:58 PM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: music?

I was listening to avenged sevenfold last time i was out on the boat.
Josh...

Possibly it's why it's not running now. That music is ....well you figure it out. I just listened to a few songs on u tube..[]
Old 05-13-2007, 05:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

chuck whats that supposed to mean?
Old 05-13-2007, 05:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGrqW3nx5HM

this is just to funny look on you tube and type in "ms. peachez"
Old 05-14-2007, 02:58 AM
Dominant Buck

chuck whats that supposed to mean?
Johnny

Johnny, this is a fishing site. But let me give you some advice. Words are extremely powerful.I know you probably love the heavy driving metal beat...but sometime actually pull up the lyrics and read them. I just did and most of the songs are anti God/ anti Christ.
Since this is a fishing site ...I will answer any more concerns about this subject through PM. Here's a verse to think about "As a man thinketh so is he."
Old 05-14-2007, 05:17 AM
Boone & Crockett

I like some of Hank Williams jr, off the Almera Club cd " Outdoor Loving Man " and " America Will Survive", just to name a coulple. As well as Lynard Skynard and my kids tell me I am just old that's why I do.
Old 05-16-2007, 12:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

I used to be very into heavy metal and rock. But these days I understand alot more. I now feel most rock especially metal is the music of the anti-christ just listen to the lyrics. I'm also pretty convinced Gene Simmons is Satan in human form and if not satan himself gene simmons is atleast one of satans henchmen. After watching gene simmons tv show "the family jewels" im pretty convinced that man has absolutely no morals and that sort of life style is exactly how the anti christ wants us to be... if you like the sound of rock or metal there are alot of chirstian bands and there alot of bands that don't necisarily affiliate themselves with christianity but at the least they are not anti christ. If I feel like listening to some rock I will listen to bands like Creed, Staind or POD. If you absolutely need a death metal tune I suggest trying out bands like Whitecross, Mortification, and Living Sacrifice. If ya need metal atleast let in contain the message of god rather than the message of the anti christ. just my 2 cents.
Old 05-16-2007, 02:44 PM

I pretty much listen to almost everything. Rock of all kinds, Rap, Hip-Hop, Country, Alternative. Not to big on the opera, classical though[&:]. But my favorite is Rock, and some of my favorite bands are 30 seconds to mars, Killswitch Engage, Disturbed, Metallica, Three Days Grace, Papa Roach, Alexisonfire, Static X, Breaking Benjamin, Chevelle, Mudvayne, Bullet for my Valentine, Dead Poetic, Trigger Point, Rise Against, Tool, Green Day, HIM, Rammstein, Foo Fighters, System of a Down, CKY, Goldfinger, Sublime, Linkin Park, just to name a few. But my all time favorite band is Rage Against the Machine.
Old 05-16-2007, 02:54 PM
Dominant Buck

High Desert Wolf says...
I used to be very into heavy metal and rock. But these days I understand alot more. I now feel most rock especially metal is the music of the anti-christ just listen to the lyrics. I'm also pretty convinced Gene Simmons is Satan in human form and if not satan himself gene simmons is atleast one of satans henchmen. After watching gene simmons tv show "the family jewels" im pretty convinced that man has absolutely no morals and that sort of life style is exactly how the anti christ wants us to be... if you like the sound of rock or metal there are alot of chirstian bands and there alot of bands that don't necisarily affiliate themselves with christianity but at the least they are not anti christ. If I feel like listening to some rock I will listen to bands like Creed, Staind or POD. If you absolutely need a death metal tune I suggest trying out bands like Whitecross, Mortification, and Living Sacrifice. If ya need metal atleast let in contain the message of god rather than the message of the anti christ. just my 2 cents.

And I must say I agree with ya. Personally , the only sounds I want to hear fishing are...the sounds of God's creatures...here are a few I recall while fishing at Lake Fish Hook recently. I will write as they cometo mymemory..
....the bellows of a bull gator looking for a mate.

,,,the high pitch whine of an eagle taking a fish from an osprey

....the call of an eastern Meadow lark

...the searching call of a lost bobwhite quail seeking the covy

...The "Drink your tea " call from a Rufous sided towhee

....the sound of our drags to keep the slabs from breaking our thread like lines...one did

....the excitement of my son's voice filling up the fish basket.

I fish and hunt to get away from the plastic world and to enter into the real world .
c7

Old 05-16-2007, 03:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

i dont want to here things like geese. i hate them so much. if you fished the lake i fished youd know why. i like to the sounds of song birds and wildlife other than geese and people