Community
Freshwater Fishing Discussion of all aspects of freshwater fishing.

To Childers ,,,trying to learn more about one of our fishing buddies on here.

Old 05-12-2007, 12:04 PM
Dominant Buck

Default To Childers ,,,trying to learn more about one of our fishing buddies on here.

Hey partner,
Just a few questons from your teacher friend...if you don't mind.
How was your grades this year ? What grade are you in? Do you plan to go to college in the future? If so ..what do you plan to major in?

God bless,
C7
Old 05-12-2007, 12:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: To Childers

im not a bad student but im not the best. i have a 119 IQ, but i have to be put in team taught classes becuz my add and adhd is so bad.i want to co to college. i would like to be a mechanic, ranger, work in yellowstone or jackson hole or be an outdoor guide.the last 3 are my top favorites.
Old 05-12-2007, 01:46 PM
Dominant Buck

im not a bad student but im not the best. i have a 119 IQ,Whywere you tested John? That is way up there/In my school you could be in the giftefd program if you were on free lunch.Otherwise..the score for gifted is 130. I have3 gifted in my class. One like you has as score of 119.I expect much more out of them than my regular kids..but i have to be put in team taught classes becuz my add and adhd is so bad. I'm sorryto here that..My wife and I adopted a boy who is very much ADD..He used to take adderal for it.i want to co to college. i would like to be a mechanic, ranger, work in yellowstone or jackson hole or be an outdoor guide.the last 3 are my top favorites. I always wanted to be a Game Warden..Ihad no idea how much math they have to take,,college math is not fun.

I appreciate you sharing John. My classroom is a third grade inclusion classroom. It's made up of many different types of learners.

3 gifted
3 ESOL Kids who primarily speak spanish
3ESE Mentally handicapped ...seriuos ADD and ADHD
and 8 regular kids..

God bless partner,
C7
Old 05-12-2007, 02:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

ya like on tests i study hard and right before them and right when i get to the question that i would have studied the most like the essay perhaps, i have a brain fart. its so hard to know what to write. i bet you can put up with a lot of people, becuz of your job. my mother is also a teacher and my dad is an animal service type man and pests
Old 05-12-2007, 02:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

so like if you were to show me an animal i most likely would know it especially reptiles and n. american fish and animals here real good but other countries also.

i was also in the gifted program for a while till my add and other stuff kicked in. and the medicines sometimes work, but they mess up my mind and make my emotions and feelings all wierd and for a couple hours a day they make me feel real sick
Old 05-12-2007, 03:50 PM
Dominant Buck

Sorry to hear that Johnny. Hey, there is still a spot for 4th place on the tourny,,why not post a pic of any bass.
c7
Old 05-12-2007, 04:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

becuz im not aloowed to bring the camera. but i still bring it sometimes but i dont like to take the pix of less than 4 lbs. i might take pix of small ones occasionally. but ill take about 2nd or so i think.
Old 05-13-2007, 05:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

well I hope you guys dont mind me droppin in. But I wanted to tell childers that this hits real close to home for me. Ive dealt with the same problems. my original post I realized i had been typing away for a few hours. I decided not to post Im just not real sure if I want to share my horror stories just yet with strangers. I did however save it and I might send it to you guys via PM or email just dont want the rest of the world to know my deepest lifes problems. I do however deffinately want childers to know it does get better. after all my lifes problems that had occured I did wind up Alright I start school this fall I'm majoring in Biology and intend to be a Game warden. I'm 26 years old now but I think I have just about all the pieces put together and feel its always better late than never. I pray for ya that you have better guidance than I had and that you make good decisions where I had no guidance and made many foolish decision and wound up finally going to college at 26 when I should have went when I was 19. God bless and take care
Old 05-13-2007, 08:17 AM
Dominant Buck

"well I hope you guys dont mind me droppin in. "
High desert wolf..

Not at all my friend...And I'd like ot add something about fishing here lest our thread gets removed..If ADD was a label back in my day I would have diffently been labeled ADD. I had so much garbage going on in my mind that I could not concentrate. My mom signed me up in the Boy Scouts..that was a nightmare...I will not expound...What helped me keep my sanity was literally days of walking a creek by myself or with my best freind who is now a Maryland Highway Patrolman.{I did this from age 6...my parents didn't care where I went.}The creek was very rocky and mostly contained the Northern White Suckers, Pumpkinseed Sunfish and an occational smallmouth bass or rainbow trout that a local game warden threw in. I fished everyday Iwould go to the creek to flee from the stress in my broken family. From the Boyscouts..I learned how to tie lashings and build lean twos.. I would sleep alot in the woods ..by myself. At 13 my step dad let me start hunting...I either hunted or fished everyday...literaaly.In the summer I would hunt ground hogs and call in crows.I hated school so my mom bought me suscriptions of Sports Afield, Field and Stream , Outdoor Life, Pennsylvania Game News and Maryland Fishing. I would read those from cover to cover...

.I still find peace and tranquility in God's beautiful natural world...I never strike out.. If the deer or fish don't cooperate I'll hear a bob-white quail or see an Eastern Meadowlark or Swallow tailed Kite.;;or one of the others 1000s of natural beauties.There is no such thing as striking out when fishing or hunting,,just look around and enjoy..
c7
Old 05-13-2007, 10:47 AM
Boone & Crockett

I adopted a boy who is very much ADD..He used to take adderal for it
Same thing here my friends only he was my wifes son. I take him fishing with me alot and he loves it, just can't seem to keep still very long. I tried him hunting last fall and you would of thought I was taking a whole circus with me. Even then he was able to shoot at 2 bucks. He also has asthma so I keep an eye open when we are in the woods.

There is no such thing as striking out when fishing or hunting,,just look around and enjoy.. Chuck
Amen to that one...., I always figure it is great being out there andif you have a little luck that is a bonus ...

Quick Reply: To Childers ,,,trying to learn more about one of our fishing buddies on here.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.