Community
Freshwater Fishing Discussion of all aspects of freshwater fishing.

To Childers ,,,trying to learn more about one of our fishing buddies on here.

Old 05-13-2007, 11:07 AM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: To Childers

Amen Phil,
We got this boy from Children's Services. He is Alcohol Sydrome..
He does not like to fishor hunt..He has a very hard time separating reality from fiction. Since he has to be supervised 24/7 full time I take him fishing with me alot.If he's good I buy him his favorite dinner..A Mc Donald's Happy Meal.He likes the toy.He loves the movie Pirates of the Carribean.Here he is in his Jack Sparrow outfit..
Never a dull moment..As far as hunting..LOL The guns stay locked..and they will forever.

Old 05-14-2007, 05:25 AM
Boone & Crockett

He is lucky to have someone to look after him while he is growing up. I see so many kids just run around and do anything they want completely unsupervised and that is sad. One place up here plays cards at their house 3 nights a week and have their kids stay outside until the card game is over with. It is sad to see and one of the kids is only about six years old. We try and keep an eye out for them though. I guess that is what is great about a small community is when others help keep an eye on each others kids. None the less it is sad to see it though.
Old 05-14-2007, 10:22 AM
Dominant Buck

We try and keep an eye out for them though. I guess that is what is great about a small community is when others help keep an eye on each others kids. None the less it is sad to see it though. Phil

Good deal partner on the 'Watching out for the the lad.' Aaron drives my wife nuts . He doesn't drive me nuts. I'ev seen much worse behaved kids. I had a high school kid take a swing at me before..actually 2 different kids. One I tookto the carpet..He was suspended for a year. The other one I hit back..The sheriif locked him up in juvenile for 10 days. We are allowedto protect ourselves if necessay. He was a big eleventh grader .
Old 05-14-2007, 02:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

here in ga, you would have been fired no matter what.
Old 05-14-2007, 07:05 PM
Boone & Crockett

here in ga, you would have been fired no matter what.
Here the parents would try to step in but, you have to weigh each case on it's own merrits.

I am glad you are alright out of it too, Chuck. Everyone has a right to self defense no matter who you are. I am also glad that you are patient with Aaron as well. I had a stepson come at me 2 years ago, he was 19. I reach out and grab him by the shirt collar and pinned him back down rather quickly. I told him he was about to make a big mistake, he settled down rather quickly after that. I think he was just testing me and wanted to play boss for a few minutes...LOL

Old 05-14-2007, 07:22 PM
Dominant Buck

Thanks Phil,
It was while I was teaching highschool adjudicated youth. We played either football or basketball for one hour each day. The fellows in my classroom had all been arrested over something. This particuliar dude had robbed an elderly couple with a shotgun and stolden a bunch of guns. Since they were special ed they knew they they could commit quite a few crimes before going to the big house. This one big ole white boy punched me in the arm. I really didn't want the fellowsto start punching on me for there were some big ole boys in my room. When he hit me again..I said ,"You know if I'm scared I can hit you back ..and I'm getting really scared." After I said that I punched him in the chest. A lady sheriff saw it and took him away. I only did that job one year and that was the year I learned how to pray...I'm serous.It was very scary at times.
c7
Old 05-14-2007, 07:50 PM
Boone & Crockett

Yeah, that doesn't sound like any kind of job I would want to try, that is for sure.. I have heard about some places being pretty bad and have seen it on the news before.. All I can say about all that stuff is it's not for me!!
Old 05-15-2007, 02:32 AM
Dominant Buck

It wasn't for me either..Here's what happened.
I was working at this one school. We have to fill out an evaluation for our principals. We do not sign our names. Mine was not very good.I thought the principal was horrible.Anyway, she checked all of our hand writings and found out it was me who gave her the bad report. She cameto me and said,"You will no longer be working at this school, you will be working with The Adjudicated Youth." My heart sunk. After 3 months of training and reading their rap sheets I finally met them. I was scared to death. I was reminded by the Bibile that if I'm scared it means "I'm not filled with God's love." I sought th eLord concernign this issue. He directed me to write all of their names down and pray for them daily "For you can't hate someone your praying for." Actually you begin to believe the best for that person. Except for me hitting that one dude..it was a great year. Those boys taught me how to play football and basketball. Trust me...you don't lose the ball in basketball and you catch the football when it's thrown to ya.
After the year was up though , I found an elementary job. LOL
C ya partner,
C7
PS One fellow had hit a boy so hard {For pinching his girlfriends butt} the boys eye came out. I made friends with that dude. I'm serious. Me and Eric were buds and he promiced to keep my back...and he did.Today he is serving 15 years for jacking up a police officer.Bad choice.