Community
Freshwater Fishing Discussion of all aspects of freshwater fishing.

Important

Old 04-09-2007, 05:35 PM
Typical Buck

Default Important

I really don't know what to think about this except for anger that they want to take out the pleasant and friendly fishing type. http://www.fishinghurts.com/feat-dogfish.asp?c=1509&gclid=CLCu05b1tosCFRNQgAodL nqXxA

Old 04-09-2007, 05:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Important

All I can say is they are******* idiots. Sorry for the language but those kind of people really piss me off. I would like to hook everyone of them through the lip and tie a 100# weight on itand sink them to the bottom of the lake. They should get a life and leave all of us decent people alone. Sorry for the rant just my .02.
Old 04-09-2007, 06:04 PM
Fork Horn

Don't get your tidy whities in a bunch. These people have almost lost all credibility with the public in general. The majority of people in America are going to be more repulsed than persuaded by something like that. However it WOULDbe nice to take 'em outin the boat and lose 'emat the beginning of the whitewater section. Better yet would be rescue them then charge for the ride out.
Old 04-09-2007, 06:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

i didnt understand the last part you said but o wel.

i can tstand this type of person i encounter this about hunting.
we dont bother these people so why do they bother us. so lets put the question on them. why bother us? we dont bother them. we came from the same people as them a long time ago. i just cant stand them i dont do anything to them i try to respect them and their deciscions, but they cant show us any respect??? whats up with that? thats just rude the way they treat people. and how did they find a picture like that? and their ancestors did that not to long ago. heck i bet their parents even fished. but also a bunch of us fly fishermen like me try to use barbless hooks to make it even easier on the fish. i just dont get why peole have to go all soft on us all of a sudden after thousands of years of this tradition. yeah our ancestors did it for a living to survive. and we eat a lot of our fish. or throw them back and try our best to improve their habitat. i mean common even if they dont eat meat, what do they eat? usually vegetables and thats comes from something living also. so whats the difference? and if they are christians they should know that jesus ate meat. and they dont bicker about him eating meat, but they want to complain about us. whats the difference???

thats my summarized opinion on this topic,
childers
Old 04-09-2007, 07:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

WE DONT HAVE TO WORRY

there are more fishing and hunting lisences sold in one state than there is the number of members in all of PETA. Plus, Fishing, Hunting, and Trapping all bring revenue into a state and what does PETA do they sit there and kill90% of the animals they rescue. They are just so stupid and dont rationally think about things. Now if they changed their name to People for the ethical treatment of pets it would be better suited for them because i want pets to be treated right but leave me and the wild animals alone because leaving the wild animals alone hurts us more than it does them.
Old 04-09-2007, 08:46 PM

Their salads come from farms that use pesticides that kill innocent insects!
Old 04-10-2007, 08:54 AM
Boone & Crockett

Here they can not simply go out and harass us while we are hunting or fishing as it is on the law books here. I hope it is where you are too.

there are more fishing and hunting lisences sold in one state than there is the number of members in all of PETA.
That is why they always seem to have group from outside the state with them. Though fishing is not a problem with them here it is more of the hunting trapping issues.
Old 04-10-2007, 08:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

ya ive never heard of them complaining about the fishing til this
Old 04-11-2007, 02:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

I agree with that 100%.

[quote]These people have almost lost all credibility with the public in general. The majority of people in America are going to be more repulsed than persuaded by something like that.
Old 04-11-2007, 06:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

ya thats true also and they are annoying the public with their protesting