Community
Freshwater Fishing Discussion of all aspects of freshwater fishing.

What do you guys do when there is a lot of people fishing?

Old 02-14-2007, 04:14 PM

Default RE: What do you guys do when there is a lot of people fishing?

ORIGINAL: mauser06

ahhh i cant find the pics i took of opening day of trout season last year. i took them JUST to show on this board. i got there and just kept on driving. dad and i usually goto the mountains opening weekend just to get away..last year we didnt. so i went out alone..wayyyyy crowded. i went home and put a new exhaust on my truck instead of fishing! it was bad..but i cant find the pics!! this year ill try to remember again if i venture out...

i know what you mean. last year we drove around for hours just watching the people elbow to elbow in the creeks. then we fished the afternoon. i can't believe how many people buy their fishing license just to fish for one morning.
Old 02-15-2007, 05:47 AM
Boone & Crockett

[blockquote]quote:

ORIGINAL: mauser06

ahhh i cant find the pics i took of opening day of trout season last year. i took them JUST to show on this board. i got there and just kept on driving. dad and i usually goto the mountains opening weekend just to get away..last year we didnt. so i went out alone..wayyyyy crowded. i went home and put a new exhaust on my truck instead of fishing! it was bad..but i cant find the pics!! this year ill try to remember again if i venture out...
[/blockquote]

i know what you mean. last year we drove around for hours just watching the people elbow to elbow in the creeks. then we fished the afternoon. i can't believe how many people buy their fishing license just to fish for one morning.
I guess most of us up here do not realize how lucky we are. Up here the only time it is crowded any is during the tourneys and there is always alot of other places to choice from.

here i live within 6 miles of a major river and 20 miles from another.I do like river fishing
Here there is the ST.Croix River just acroos the street from where I live and I love fishing for the whiteperch out of it.

Old 02-26-2007, 09:35 AM

keep on fishin and throw a different lure than the others
Old 02-27-2007, 03:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

I actually just try to squeeze in between a few people and just pay attention to people for awhile and c what they are using and try to throw something completely different because the fish are probably sick of seeing everything the others have been throwin at them all day long!
Old 02-27-2007, 06:29 PM

ORIGINAL: indianahunter83

I currently only fish private ponds... mostly because the fishing is 100 times better than public lakes in my area.
YEAH I HAVE ALSO FISHED PRIVATE PONDS.DONT KNOW WHY I DIDNT MENTION THEM.U ARE RIGHT PRIVATE PONDS THE FISHING IS GREAT.I USED TO FISH ON A FAMILY POND WE HAD.IT WAS ONLY ABOUT MAYBE 1ACRE BUT IT WAS FULL OF BASS AND CATS.