Community
Freshwater Fishing Discussion of all aspects of freshwater fishing.

Pics B.A.S.S. Lake Champlain Tourney

Old 07-17-2006, 01:34 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Pics B.A.S.S. Lake Champlain Tourney

oh yea thanks for the pics
Old 07-17-2006, 02:03 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: m.t.hands

but at least i can still put the boat in water in dec-feb, i just had to throw that out there didn't i
I am such a good fisherman I don't need a boat from mid Dec to the first of April. How's that MTH I can walk on water! A picture I took ofa friend last winter.

Old 07-17-2006, 03:28 PM
Dominant Buck

I'm surprized not to see Keith Smith in the top 10.I understand he is one of the best.Here he is .Some of you may know this awesome fisherman as MTHands.

Gotta lovethat picture.

Old 07-17-2006, 07:00 PM
Dominant Buck

Looks like my outhouse at camp. Great picture Chuck...Frank
Come on Keith what ya fishin for?
Old 07-17-2006, 08:57 PM
Giant Nontypical

is nothing sacred anymore, another one of my favorite spots ruined, now everybody will be wanting to hang out there[:@]

hey CI that gives a whole new meaning to your fishing hole, BTW that water looks hard[:@], and how in the world do you cast
Old 07-18-2006, 03:14 AM
Dominant Buck

Keith
I was kind of serious about you fishing Keith. You really are an advid fisherman and have fished many tournaments. If you would post more pictures of yourself I could have some to choose from. When are you going to post a fish for the tournament?. Any sized bass is ok. I'll be putting in some quality fishing time next week end. I love my little outboard. It gets me to more places and can literaaly run all day on a quart of gas. The water levels are down so with my 10 footer I can get into places where the big boats can't.

Old 07-18-2006, 06:57 PM
Giant Nontypical

chuck i havent really caught any monsters this year, it has not been my best spring, i blew a l/u then waited on parts for over 2 months, then my tow vehichle went down, i've got some old pics i have been wanting to put on disc but middle boy "tuned up" our scanner now we don't have one[:@], i am currently doing alot of work around here and when fall rolls around plan on being back on the water, and i'll be taking the digital with me, i pretty much missed all of our spring fishing, but fall around here is great, last year the wife was after me about going, we had a really mild fall, so the friday before rifle season opened we decided to go fish, we caught40-50 fish most in the 3-5# range, only a few 1.5-2#er's, it was so good i decided to skip opening day deer/rifle season, and fish on saturday also, well long story short, sat we caught 3 stinkin fish in 7 hrs. no changes in water level or weather, but anyhow i'm ready to get back after them, the fall fishing here can be phenominal to say the leastcant wait, also if you make it thru the area and can stay over night maybe we could try them out
Old 07-18-2006, 07:09 PM
Dominant Buck

also if you make it thru the area and can stay over night maybe we could try them out

WOW !! No matter what happens I appreciate the invite. Very kind of ya.
c7 A bunch of 3 and 5s..Now that would be fun fishing.
Old 07-18-2006, 07:19 PM
Giant Nontypical

yea chuck it was one of those days where we could do no wrong, only problem, the day after we could do no right[:@], thats why they call it fishing and not catchin though, BTW my thumb was sore for a week, thats when you know its good

Old 07-19-2006, 05:44 AM
Dominant Buck

MT I remember you telling us about it. Missing first day rifle for fishing...it must have been good. Funny how1 day can change things. I remember fishing the Salmon River for spawning Kings over in NY. I fought about 100 fish on Saturday and went back on Sunday and didn't get a hit. The pod of fish must have moved up the river and nobody could find them Feast or famine that’s what keeps us going back.

Quick Reply: Pics B.A.S.S. Lake Champlain Tourney

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.