Community
Firearm Review Forum Rifles, shotguns, blackpowder, pistols, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new firearms here.

Please read before you buy a CZ

Old 03-25-2005, 10:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Please read before you buy a CZ

well brownings arent made in the USA.......... older ones were made in belgium and now they are made in frickin japan.

I realize most Brownings for the most part are Made in Japan which is a crying shame.I'm sure some of the guns made in foreign countries have decent customer service.I know some American companies with some of the worst customer service. Polaris Industries(4wheeler) as probably got the worse track record.

Ruger Redhawk
Old 03-25-2005, 06:31 PM
DM

How about John Deere, about 3/4th of there tractors are NOT made in the US!!! Some of the them are partially assembled here and they call that "Made in the USA"...

Drilling Man
Old 03-25-2005, 11:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

its like ford most of the parts and components are made in mexico and canada and then assembled here and they call that american made LOL.
Old 03-26-2005, 05:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: DM

How about John Deere, about 3/4th of there tractors are NOT made in the US!!! Some of the them are partially assembled here and they call that "Made in the USA"...

Drilling Man
That's true. I have a small JD Model 650 farm tractor with a 4' bush hog . Has a little two banger diesel made by Yanmar.The whole thing as far as I know was Made in Japan.JD is extremely proud of their parts.

Ruger Redhawk