Community
Firearm Review Forum Rifles, shotguns, blackpowder, pistols, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new firearms here.

kimber montana

Old 01-11-2005, 11:00 PM

Default RE: kimber montana

Chop bein its one of if not the lightest 300WSM on the market it certainly WILL kick a lil. But I wouldnt let that stop me from buying one.

Like I tell my customers, are you buying this for target shooting or big game hunting (obviously the later or they wouldnt be looking at it)? When afield you wont feel the gun when you shoot at game. On the range when sightin in either slip on a Sims slipover, get a PAST recoil pad that you put over your shoulder or simply put a sandbag between you and the butt. NEVER let recoil stop a full grown man from owning a great big game rifle. Its just that simple. I think to many people are too worried about recoil when in reality they arent going to shoot the gun that much.

FANTASTIC gun,
RA