Community
Firearm Review Forum Rifles, shotguns, blackpowder, pistols, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new firearms here.

Thompson-Center Pro-Hunter

Old 02-15-2009, 06:04 AM
Spike

Default Thompson-Center Pro-Hunter

Hey All,
I've been trying for over a year now to get a Pro-Hunter 4297 Slug Gun up here to Canada. Man, what a farse!!! Don't know why in the world it should be so dainged difficult. Anyway, I found an e-mail address for Greg Ritz, the C.E.O. and sent him a plea for help. Lets see if that works.
Old 02-16-2009, 05:31 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Thompson-Center Pro-Hunter

Call Jim shockey, aint he a canucker? He should have some pull! He's their spokesman.
Old 02-17-2009, 12:55 PM
Spike

That's a good thought.... Don't know if he's Canadian or not. But he is one of their "Pro-Hunters" so I'll certainly get after him too. Anyone got an e-mail address for him?
Old 02-17-2009, 01:25 PM
Spike

Never mind.....
I found Jim's Web-Site. Sent a plea for help on there. Hell, I've even tried to e-mail Gregg Ritz the C.E.O. of T/C. Don't know if I'm getting anywhere or just spinnin' my wheels. But I'm trying damn it.
Old 02-17-2009, 01:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

Keep us updated
Old 02-17-2009, 05:49 PM
Inactive

Buck: Are you having a problem getting the gun, or getting the gun into Canada ?? If it's getting it into Canada, what problems have you encountered ?? Maybe I can steer you in the right direction.
Old 02-18-2009, 02:30 PM
Spike

I guess the Canadian suppliers are having a hard time getting these things. Don't know who's to blame T/C or otherwise. They really are missing out on some good opportunities up here though. The good news is, I got a call from T/C's marketing manager today. He's going todo what it takes toget me my gun. FINALLY!
Raising a stink sometimes pays off.
Old 02-23-2009, 08:07 AM

Hey buck shooter, just wondering how you are making out with the gun??? i am in New Brunswick Canada, and im having the extact same problem. Im looking for a H&R Ultra Slug Hunter Deluxe. Been trying for about 6 months now, and i cant find or get one anywhere.......wish it was just as easy to take a drive into the States and Bring one back.......dont know why 2 countries so close have to be so damn anal with each other.....haha...

Anyways, let us know how you make out with the TC, i might have to go the TC route too instead of the H&R
Old 02-23-2009, 08:28 AM
Fork Horn

I know your just kidding but one answer sums it up best.... 9/11.
Old 02-23-2009, 11:07 AM
Spike

Stewy,
I had to hound the devil outta them. The good news is, my gun is finally on the way. I wrote their marketing manager and told him they really should improve their Canadian connection. We have some of the worlds' best hunting here, therefore a potentially huge market for their company. Hopefully it'll helpall of usin the future.

Quick Reply: Thompson-Center Pro-Hunter

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.