Community
Firearm Review Forum Rifles, shotguns, blackpowder, pistols, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new firearms here.

Fausti O&U by Traditions

Old 01-11-2003, 09:57 PM

Default Fausti O&U by Traditions

I just bought an over & under from Wal-Mart. It is made by Fausti in Italy and imported by Traditions. It has a good feel to it and looks like good craftsmanship in the "fit & finish". Anyone have an experience with these guns or comments. I bought it for dove hunting here in Arkansas. I used to have an Angelo Zoli O\U (also made in Italy) that I loved to bird hunt with years ago, but sold it for some reason I can't remember. It seemed like I hardly ever missed with that one and hope this new gun will be as good.

"Fast is fine, but accurate is final". "Wild Bill" Hickok - 1869
Old 01-19-2003, 12:36 PM

Default RE: Fausti O&U by Traditions

hello ds444,
I bought a fausti triditions(12ga.) o/u last spring (april)used it was their field hunter model. had a little problem with it. I can tell you and the world that they stand 100% behind their product. I bought it to hunt with , but a good friend took me to a trap range & I was hooked on trap shooting. Well being new to the game I used it for shooting trap. I got exactly 104 shots out of it. just getting ready to shoot105 and one of the guys hollerd doc don't shoot. I said why , he said do you have exstended choke in your gun? I looked at my gun and all of the sudden I had 1 extended choke and a small hole in end of barell.scared the H*** out of me. Sent it to fausti. in 2 wks. I had a new one. since then I have got about 4'500 rounds through it. NO PROBLEM with it. I will advise to check chokes before you use it(EVERY TIME YOU USE IT) I do now. later DOC