Community
Firearm Review Forum Rifles, shotguns, blackpowder, pistols, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new firearms here.

S&W 9mm

Old 05-28-2005, 09:30 PM

Default S&W 9mm

I bought my first S&W pistol today. Gandermountain had it for 204.97 so i grabed it. SW9VE semi-auto 9mm looks nice fills prety good in the hand. I will be shooting it tomorrow to see how the recoil and groupings are.
Old 05-28-2005, 09:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: S&W 9mm

Congrats!! I looked at that myself. I went with the Ruger P97 instead. In NY we still have the ban on high cap mags so I went with a .45. If I can only have 10 rounds I want them to count.
Old 05-28-2005, 09:55 PM

I hope you don't come home real disappointed. These guns are a poor excuse for a Glock. Less accurate and not as well made. But for half the money . . . . .
Old 05-29-2005, 06:52 AM

yea, we are teaching a friend to shoot handguns today. i figure if i dont like the way it handles i can just sell it to him for the same price i paid for it. No money lost.