Community
Enhancement Request / Wish List Please post any enhancement requests here. We will review them all, but please understand that we may or may not be able to include them in future releases.

Classifieds forum

Old 07-10-2004, 11:24 PM

Default Classifieds forum

I think we need a classified forum for members to sell firearms, reloading, shooting equipment.

Check out the one on www.accuratereloading.com

Members there are always finding deals and selling items fast.

PLEASE POST IF YOU FEAL THIS IS A GOOD IDEA
Old 07-11-2004, 06:54 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Classifieds forum

I have posted a couple times asking for a forum style classifieds section. It has gone largely ignored. I think it would be great.

The current classifieds here are more bothersome than useful. Hardly anyone uses them at all.
Old 07-11-2004, 08:50 PM
Giant Nontypical

I agree with both of you. However, I think HuntingNet would only do it if they could make some money from it. I don't blame them, but that makes it hard for such a forum to be born.
Old 07-12-2004, 12:31 AM

That's because what are you going to sell. It's a federal LAW that any arms deals between state lines must be done by a licensed gun dealer.
Is everyone on this new forum going to be a registered gun dealer?
Old 07-12-2004, 07:08 PM
Giant Nontypical

I cannot answer your question Hoppy about firearms. I don't mess with them. Strictly archery here

There is so many other items besides guns. Bows, arrows, sights, quivers, releases, binos, rangefinders, apparel, scopes, treestands, packs, boots, game cams, etc etc etc.

Anything hunting/scouting related that does not have any trading/sellings restrictions.
Old 07-12-2004, 11:54 PM

Hoopy,

The firearms sells would be conducted as on gunbroker or auction arms. The buyer sends a SIGNED copy of an FFL license, that they get from thier local gunstore owner, to the seller. The seller sends the firearm to the FFL HOLDER. The buyer completes the necessary paperwork at the gunstore. The gunstore owners usually charge around $20.00-40.00 for this.
Old 07-12-2004, 11:56 PM

buckeyebuckhntr,

I totally agree with you. Anything hunting, shooting, scouting, camping related. There would have to be some boundaries so as not to start another ebay type auction.
Old 07-17-2004, 09:47 PM

Another vote for a classifieds forum. Also would like to see a handgun forum for those interested in target shooting, ammo discussion, concealed carry techniques, 2nd amendment, reviews and questions. The "Guns Forum" and "Firearm Reviews Forum" don't seem to be much different, if at all. Seldom do you see an actual "Review" of a firearm.
Old 07-22-2004, 04:54 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 07-23-2004, 01:45 PM

In the bow hunting forum under bowhunting.com their are 146,461 posts alone. And you are worried about 600 items? Don't archive old subjects so far back. A classified section would be much more user friendly. I looked throght he classifieds here one time. Not layed out very well. Just my .02 cents.

Quick Reply: Classifieds forum

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.