Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

used Titan HLX for about $500 or Barnett Jackal for around $200? starter crossbow...

Old 08-15-2011, 11:35 AM
Spike

Excalibur is great, only thing I don't like about them is they are loud and wide as an elephant's butt!
Old 08-17-2011, 02:45 PM
Giant Nontypical

Go with the 10 pt . There is a differance in the scopes they offer with it. They all light up with a battery, but the differance is that on one ,if the battery dies you can not see out of it, it goes blank and you need to replace the battery, a bad thing while your hunting. The scope with mine, if the battery dies the pins don't light up but you can still use it as a reg scope. It's a pleasure to use. Ps. check to see if your getting the accu draw. If so I think It's a good deal as long as it wasn't miss-used I believe I pd $7-$750 for mine last year. I got a $50 brake on account I intended to buy the invader but went the better line. Good Luck.