Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

anyone heard

Old 01-21-2011, 12:04 PM
Spike

Default anyone heard

has anyone heard of or used archeryaddiction.net?
what kind of experience did you have?
they would not honor prices on some crossbows i ordered instead gave the runaround that there it guy was tryng to correct the issue after i placed several orders is when this issue came about. no disclaimer anywhere on their site about typo's. then went on to say all bows were out of stock. but they were not i had a friend in another state order a bow and it was instock, so he prompyly cancelled order. beware of this company!
Old 01-21-2011, 01:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

Never heard about them & after yer problems i won't be doing any business with them in the future either
Old 01-21-2011, 01:41 PM
Spike

now if they were an honest company why would all the units in question all of the sudden have a dramatic price increase since i posted originally? proves dishonest business practices wouldn't you think?
Old 01-21-2011, 02:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

Maybe they thought you would fall fer it & get took. Not many places i do business with. Wyvern Creations & Dan Miller of Horizonal Archery are 2 & i may pay a little more than fleabay or other online stores, but the peace of mind is fantastic. Cause neither one of them will mess over you.
Old 01-21-2011, 05:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

I never heard of them but thanks for the heads up.