Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Pro 40 Multi Dot Scope

Old 01-22-2011, 05:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

I try to read some of the Threads & posts even tho the equipement being used is not what i own or have alot of knowlege about. Several of us older members still here from almost the beginning of this Forum. We chime in here n there on things we knowed. Sometimes things go unanswered & on my part is lack of personal ownership or just on hands experience. Almost every compound style CB isn't something i will knowed alot about
Old 01-22-2011, 03:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm brand new to X-Bows and I have allot to learn. I'm sure these are stupid questions I ask about X-Bows. I read allot of topics but if I don't know about the products I don't comment. I read it to learn. I've been here longer then you have and I think there was a problem with this site if I remember right. I was registered before Feb 03 but the site went down or something and everyone got a new date. I've seen allot of people come and go from this site. Allot of new names and I'll be first to admit I don't frequent this site like I used to. I get tired of reading the same questions over and over. Plus I'm a Ruger fan so I spend allot of time on their forums.

I do appreciate your comments smokepolehall.