Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

New Crossbow Backpack

Old 11-19-2010, 04:06 PM
Spike

Default New Crossbow Backpack

Hello, I am a new crossbow Backpack manufacturer. We have just finished THE BOLT which is a pack that allows you to remove the bow from the backpack without having to take the pack off. We will begin to sell them through retails in 2011. We will be selling a limited quanity this Christmas on our website. I would like to have your opinions or questions on it. It can be seen at Masko Outdoor Gear. http://maskooutdoorgear.com Thanks.
Old 11-19-2010, 04:20 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Crossbow Pack
Hello, I am a new crossbow Backpack manufacturer. We have just finished THE BOLT which is a pack that allows you to remove the bow from the backpack without having to take the pack off. We will begin to sell them through retails in 2011. We will be selling a limited quanity this Christmas on our website. I would like to have your opinions or questions on it. It can be seen at Masko Outdoor Gear. http://maskooutdoorgear.com Thanks.
Have you tried the link yourself?
Old 11-19-2010, 05:00 PM
Spike

Default Dnk

What do you mean? It works for me.
Old 11-20-2010, 03:54 AM
Spike

nice looking pack. took me a while to find the link to the actual item though. Its under Shop not Gear.
Website needs a bit of work to be more user friendly.
Good luck in your business endeavors!!
Old 11-20-2010, 10:06 AM
Spike

Hi Scott,
Thanks for your comments. I went back and highlighted sections on the Gear page that direct you quickly to the pack. I appreciated you taking the time to give me your opinion.
Mike
Old 11-20-2010, 11:57 AM
Fork Horn

Nice looking pack. It may be fairly functional but hard to tell from pictures. Only negative I see is the cost. Pretty much to spendy for 95% of the crossbow users/hunters that I know.
Old 12-04-2010, 07:40 PM
Spike

Default Backpack at Academy

looks very similar to the $60.00 item I got at Academy with alot more pockets and camelback hydration system inside.. Works great.
Old 08-18-2011, 09:02 AM
Spike

Default Crossbow Backpack

I know this is an older post so I will also start a new thread...I tried on the smaller pack, that Masko Outdoor Gear offers at Jays Sporting Goods, and I liked the feature of not having to carry the bow plus I can get to it easily ... anyone hunt with this yet? I think I like the smaller pack best to keep the cost down, but I haven't made up my mind. I see there are a few good product reviews and I read more about it in Crossbow Magazine so it's getting out there ... but I just wanted to know other users opinions if they have used the smaller versus the larger and why. Thanks.
Old 08-20-2011, 09:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

Wow, pretty expensive pack. I think I'll just stick with my $30.00 Walmart pack.
Old 08-24-2011, 01:37 PM
Spike

I appreciate the feedback, but I think the kind of pack that you can get for $20-30 at Walmart isn't exactly why I was looking at this pack. I have a real nice crossbow that I love, but I hate carrying the thing around. It's awkward to hold without something hitting me. It's for that reason I was searching out a pack that remedies this. I already have several backpacks hanging on a hook in the garage that fit the bill to just carry my stuff, but none that will carry my crossbow. I am looking for feedback from other hunters with the same concern as I have and I am interested in what they are doing to hold their bow. I know I won't be able to pay cheaply for what I want, but I want to make sure I get good quality along with a solution to carrying the bow.