Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Strykeforce problem

Old 08-11-2010, 04:34 PM
Fork Horn

Default Strykeforce problem

My hunting partner has a 2009 bowtech strykeforce and has trouble ****ing it. The problem is not with the bow, but with him. He has a bad shoulder (thats why he has a crossbow) and short arms so can't load it even when using the rope ****ing device. Unfortunately for some reason Bowtech doesnt make a cranking device for this model. Has anyone with a strykeforce found another hand crank that fits this bow? I can load it for him but obviously he doesnt want to rely on me all the time, especially when he is in a tree stand.
thanks
Old 08-14-2010, 07:43 PM
Fork Horn

The Parker Sidewinder crank works on that bow...just run the rope under the "bolts' in the side of the stock and forward to the hooks...it works fine
Wyvern