Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Tenpoint under 500

Old 12-25-2009, 12:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

awshucks quoted him on the post above ya.
Old 12-25-2009, 12:58 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by awshucks
Yer a trip, bud! Why not just go to 10 pt's forum and see what's up? Did you know they have one even? I'm a member, so they'll let anyone join, lol.

Pick another name and go for it!
I said in a few posts up that tenpoint put out, which meant on their web page. Its not a big deal. If you know of improvements or whatever by any company share the wealth of knowledge. Have a good day.
Old 12-25-2009, 01:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Buckeyefootball
I said in a few posts up that tenpoint put out, which meant on their web page. Its not a big deal. If you know of improvements or whatever by any company share the wealth of knowledge. Have a good day.
All I've heard is Ben Dover Co is bringing out a new rhoid relief product.

I know it's never dawned on you that the majority of us bookmark the same sites as you do, most visit them daily, as you do.

You post the same drivel on all the sites we all frequent, the only thing diff is your screen name[s].

Back in Oct when you started asking for ATA info and were told more than a few times it's all a big secret until shortly before the show, you just went to another site and tried again. And again.

The current joke is you, footbalfan and Hunter2 are car pooling to the ATA to save on gas $.

I've found over 20 xbow forums, join a few more, may be y'all can rent a bus.

Be a great "price point".

Last edited by awshucks; 12-25-2009 at 01:35 PM.
Old 12-25-2009, 02:04 PM
Fork Horn

Default already answered

[QUOTE=awshucks;3538950]All I've heard is Ben Dover Co is bringing out a new rhoid relief product.

I know it's never dawned on you that the majority of us bookmark the same sites as you do, most visit them daily, as you do.

You post the same drivel on all the sites we all frequent, the only thing diff is your screen name[s].

Back in Oct when you started asking for ATA info and were told more than a few times it's all a big secret until shortly before the show, you just went to another site and tried again. And again.

The current joke is you, footbalfan and Hunter2 are car pooling to the ATA to save on gas $.

Already answered, Cossack asked and I answered, maybe a few missed. The First site A/T I used Footbalfan since I always used it. Then found out I liked crossbow sites so came up with Hunter2. A/T said it was taken,Crossbownation let me use,it wasnt taken. HuntingNet said it was taken so I used Buckeyefootball. No secret no anything. I think its nice you care. Alot of posters rely on the main sites. I try to be positive.Merry Christmas
Old 12-25-2009, 02:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

Merry Christmas to you two, errr, three or whatever. Did you get the free xbow? For the 1000 posts? What brand?
Old 12-25-2009, 03:50 PM
Fork Horn

Default not surprised

No bow or hat. The contest had 2 parts for members, oh well
Old 12-25-2009, 04:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Old 12-26-2009, 10:51 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Buckeyefootball
No bow or hat. The contest had 2 parts for members, oh well

You got Rooked on the free crossbow, Hunter II.
If I ever win Powerball, I will send you a free Scorpyd !
Wish me luck.
Old 12-27-2009, 05:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by JOE PA
I don't really know who came up with the term "price point", but I for one find it very annoying. I think I first read it in Peterson's Bowhunting or some other mag like that. Dunno?
Price point is what caused him to buy a Barnett, which he now regrets.
Old 12-27-2009, 09:12 AM
Fork Horn

Default not really

Not really it has performed good enough to take a deer. It meet my expectations of "will I like the switch to crossbows", yes. I think we have spoke of this before, so go ahead and run with it. I dont think this has to do with a Tenpoint thread though.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.