Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

NY crossbow bills

Old 06-02-2009, 02:18 PM
Fork Horn

Default NY crossbow bills

hey guy's any info on the NY crossbow bills or are the NY bowhunters once again going to get them swept quietly under the rug under everyones noses!!
Old 06-03-2009, 03:27 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: NY crossbow bills

found this response on another board, if there is anyone interested or awake out there, CONTACT your state reps!!!!instead of surfing the web looking all that garbage spend an hour or so shooting off emails so the ny bowhunters INC. cant sit back smuggly, and claim another easy victory over a bunch of unorganized, lazy, sit back and do nothing group of NY'ers!!!

please read....

As best as I can tell they are sitting with the En Con committee and not dead yet. But keep in mind this is the exact spot where every previous bill has died. Contact your reps and ask them what is up. Urge them to take action. It doesn't take many calls to get them to push it to the review process. In fact I think they are required to by law if there are enough requests on record.

http://assembly.state.ny.us/leg/?by=k&qs=crossbow