Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

SCM Twinbow II

Old 01-06-2009, 05:44 PM
Spike

Default RE: SCM Twinbow II

LOL, I can only say "omg" ... nice collection
Do i see 2 pro sliders?...one is for "fishing". Anyway, can you grant few words for pro slider?
Very nice, once again!

Old 01-07-2009, 10:07 AM

Hi to this very interesting forum. i am a real newby to crossbows although I am a very experienced rifle and bow hunter (compound). i am in the market for a crossbow and have been researching them. The Twinbow seems to address a lot of issues like size, recocking etc. I am fascinated. So I have three basic questions regarding this bow: 1) Is it simple enough for a newby to service? 2) Are the limbs strong enough to resist breakage? 3) Where can you get one? Thanks. I live in Pennsylvania, where crossbows are being legalized, and I am being troubled by arthritis in my shoulder.

All the best
Chetroy

Old 01-07-2009, 03:05 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: Moonkryket

30 yard shot. He went 50 yards and piled up. Shooting 20" Gold Tip shaft with 100 grainEastman Titanium Tri-Loc fixed 3 blade with cutting tip.
Thats a good looking bow.

Whats the speed on the gold tips.

Martin