Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Im A Daddy

Old 09-13-2008, 03:04 AM

Default Im A Daddy

I am A proud Daddy of a little girl Her Kenslee Grace she was born on 9-11-2008 She weighs 2.3 LBS Yall take care she is my future XBOW Daughter yall take Care
Old 09-13-2008, 03:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Im A Daddy

congrats on the baby girl and your soon to be CB hunting & shooting partner!
Old 09-13-2008, 04:18 AM
Fork Horn

Congratulations!!! Well..we know what you were doing right after season finished last year

Wyvern
Old 09-13-2008, 09:23 AM

Thanks Yall
Old 09-13-2008, 09:24 AM

Congratulations KV,
You are about to embark on one of lifes most rewarding endeavors. I speak from experience here, I had 3 roughneck boys and 1 special little girl. The boys were a no brainer experience, dirt, guns, hunting, fishing, wrestling, and yes fighting and scratching out there little rank in the social pecking order. Now,my little girl was a different story all together...Man, that cheerleading stuff in them skimpy little outfits like to made me loose my hair. I bet I was the only daddy in the school district that had a heart to heart talk with the principal concerning the FORCED purchase and wearing of a training bra!! Yep, they said we had to go that route due to physical education curriculum and I blew a gasket!!! I thought that was her mother's decision to make. Not a school system. Well, I lost that battle and the battle of the make up in the 7th grade too (personal preference of a mother, not school). Met a few young men in the drive way for bringing my little girl home late from a date in high school..Scared the hell out of a couple of them too. Well, one of those scared little boys had guts enough to stick around in spite of my "less than accomodating demeanor." He finally took her away from me and boy that was a shock having to let hergo and become a married young lady. Well, that all turned out to be a blessing in disguise. We now have an educated member of the nursing field who after 2 short years of marriage brought me a little rough neck Grandson and we will be having another little rough neck Grandson on the 29th of this month. I guess I say all this to arrive at the point that follows: ENJOY your new little girl and participate in every aspect of her childhood no matter how trivial for she WILL grow up faster than you can imagine. You have many wonderful things to experience in the coming years and I can only recommend that you be a part of each and every one of them. Now, this thread certainly isn't about me and mine, it's a sincere congratulations on behalf of me and mine. It did provoke some thoughts of how my little girl progressed and how she determined her place in society and made me even more proud of being her Dad. Don't get me wrong here, my boys hold a special place in my life as well but, that special little girl brought me more Peace than this grouchy old Marine deserves.
Best of Luck my friend. You have been truly blessed by God.
tnerb
Old 09-13-2008, 09:47 AM

Here she is
http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x247/kvjohndeere/KensleeGraceViar004.jpg

Old 09-13-2008, 10:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

What a blessing
Congrats to you and Mom.
Now do it 5 more times and you have caught up with me!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-13-2008, 11:01 AM
Giant Nontypical

Where's my cigar? Congrats!
Old 09-13-2008, 11:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

Big Congrats DAD.......Life will never be the same......
Old 09-13-2008, 11:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

Now THAT'S a real trophy!!! Congrats!!

Quick Reply: Im A Daddy

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.