Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Y25......Yep...

Old 06-04-2008, 11:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Y25......Yep...

I couldnt take it any longer and have one comming to my door,I have been fighting this idea about getting one for a long time and finally broke down,I appreciate(spl)all thos how helped me out and cant wait till it arrives...I found one with anumber I wanted so I couldn,t pass it up.......Now I just have to tell the wife[].....
If in a week or so you dont hear from me send out the search party please and start with the flower bed'sand dont over look the lake......j/k
Old 06-04-2008, 11:08 AM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Y25......Yep...

Hehehehe
Old 06-04-2008, 12:10 PM

Congrats on pulling the crossbow trigger on owning one. I'm about ready to do the same with a left hand version. If your wife sticks you in the flower bed, I'm sure we can find you because most likely she'll use the crossbow as a cross over your gravesite. If she throws you in the lake, I'm sure she'll have the crossbow tied to you and being laminated wood it will probably float. Either way, I'm sure we will locate youby justlocating the Excalibur crossbow.

My wife won't care because I usually sell something off to replace it with something else. My problem is that I'm down to only Excals now and I don't really want to get rid of any of them. Of course, there is always that old smokepole that I don't use anymore.
Old 06-04-2008, 08:54 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: graveyard zombie

Congrats on pulling the crossbow trigger on owning one. I'm about ready to do the same with a left hand version. If your wife sticks you in the flower bed, I'm sure we can find you because most likely she'll use the crossbow as a cross over your gravesite. If she throws you in the lake, I'm sure she'll have the crossbow tied to you and being laminated wood it will probably float. Either way, I'm sure we will locate youby justlocating the Excalibur crossbow.

My wife won't care because I usually sell something off to replace it with something else. My problem is that I'm down to only Excals now and I don't really want to get rid of any of them. Of course, there is always that old smokepole that I don't use anymore.
There were only 75 lefties made. Have fun finding one. I know the location of one of those that will go into hiding until the value has appreciated. No I don't have it! But I know who does!!!
Old 06-04-2008, 09:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

The Beast.........Maybe..
Old 06-04-2008, 09:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

O-wait I tink iyz wrog ter......
Old 06-04-2008, 09:22 PM

Don't fret none for me guys. I know where one is, too; and I have something the guy wants in the way of a Sharps rifle. It's just a matter of what I want the most. Still pondering on it...............
Old 06-04-2008, 09:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

I ponderd for 6 months or so....
Old 06-05-2008, 06:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

well i know where to find a new Y25 soon as ranger56528 mrs disposes of said wasted body![][:-]have to save up gas money fer the trip north now!
Old 06-05-2008, 09:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

smoke u 2 funy.....

ps
the keys to the boat and pontoon are under the..............................................: D

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.