Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

O/T Firefox Help??

Old 02-16-2008, 05:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default O/T Firefox Help??

Anybody using this browser? I loaded it, but can't send pm's when I'm on it, can't get the cursor to show in the body of message field. Please pm me answers if you have any, lol.
Old 02-16-2008, 07:39 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: O/T Firefox Help??

Do you mean Mozilla Firefox?
Old 02-16-2008, 10:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

RE: O/T Firefox Help?? Yeah, to make this post or a pm I found out, I gotta cut and paste something in the message field to get the cursor there. Can't tolerate this crappola for long, lol. Any ideas? Where you at Reb or Hotburn? lol.
Old 02-17-2008, 04:00 AM

...i had the "same" probblem with an oldest version of Firefox. Try too get the last version of Firefox.

Old 02-17-2008, 06:57 AM

Hey Dan , I have firefox and have no problem.
But when u send a pm on firefox just put ur cursor in the subject box , type ur subject.....THEN put ur cursor in the main message block.....no it won't blink at u , just start typing and u should see ur message starting.

I thought this was normal.....but what do I know lol.
BOB
Old 02-17-2008, 08:05 AM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

I'm using Firefox/2.0.0.12 and I just left click Pm and start typing.
Old 02-17-2008, 10:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

Got it figured out after a fashion, lol. I have to click on a smiley face on left, it shows up in body fields of posts or pm's, then I back space to remove it and the cursor stays, lol. can't just left click and have it work normally, although I don't have this problem anywhere else I've tried to post. Apparently, I've put a minor leak in my roof, lol. Speaking of Green Pea, anyone heard from him?
Old 02-17-2008, 07:39 PM
Fork Horn

Heres a solution to the Firefox issue. Once on huntingnet.com site click on your Firefox "Tools" @ the top, then from the drop down menu click "IE tab options" Should have a pop-up window, at the bottom of the window it should have "URL : " in the empty box type http://www.huntingnet.com/then click Add, then Ok. Everything on this site should work then, eg. typing messages etc. Had the same problem a while back.
Old 02-17-2008, 08:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hmmm? I don't get that in my drop down. I get: web search,down loads, add ons, error search, error console, page ifo. clear private data, and options. Can't find what you're talking about on any of them, not surprising, lol.
Old 02-17-2008, 11:36 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: awshucks

Hmmm? I don't get that in my drop down. I get: web search,down loads, add ons, error search, error console, page ifo. clear private data, and options. Can't find what you're talking about on any of them, not surprising, lol.
My bad,,, try downloading this IE addon for firefox then follow the steps in my previous post.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/1419

Quick Reply: O/T Firefox Help??

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.