Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Ten Point bolts with tracer nocks?

Old 02-11-2008, 06:26 PM
Typical Buck

Default Ten Point bolts with tracer nocks?

Did I read a post on here the other day about ten point bolts with tracer nocks install in them? If so, dang! And I just bought 6 new ten point pro elite carbons. Now I got to get a few with dem dar lite up nocks in em too. DANG IT!!!!!
BBO
Old 02-11-2008, 06:41 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Ten Point bolts with tracer nocks?

They are using the Easton Firenocks. You can just get the nocks themselves and pop them into your existing bolts. TenPoint(though it shows in the price sheet) is not offering the nocks by themselves and are only installing them in their Premium Hunter bolts with the Spitfire broadheads, so you cant buy target bolts with the Firenocks installed.

Wyvern
Old 02-11-2008, 06:46 PM

wyvern do u have or carry any bright nocks that a person could buy and the buck buster i bought fron you has turned out to be a awsom cross bow thanks
Old 02-11-2008, 07:41 PM
Fork Horn

Glad you are happy wiht the bow

That particular bow(and Barnetts and Hortons)uses half moon nocks. TenPoints and Excals use flat nocks. Tracers are available from just about any archery shop. You can get them from me, or pretty much anyone else (trying very hard not to "sell myself" on these threads) The Firenocks seem interesting (magnetic on off switch) and there are a few others out there now.I haveanother trade show in a week and a half and am going to be taking another hard look at them and decide which way personaly I am going togo....

Wyvern
Old 02-12-2008, 09:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

(trying very hard not to "sell myself" on these threads) don't worry about it,I think most of us are glad to have a dealer here, this ain't AT by a long shot, lol.
Old 02-12-2008, 09:57 AM
Fork Horn

LALALALALALA.....

Thanks though
Wyvern