Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

new exocet in route!!

Old 01-10-2008, 06:30 PM

Default RE: new exocet in route!!

Yep, about 35 min south of Toledo. You are due east about two and half hours just off 224. Nice to hear from a fellow buckeye!!
Old 01-10-2008, 06:39 PM
Spike

yes sir we here in ohio have alot to be proud of when it comes to crossbows, i was told we legalized crossbows here in 1976? thats quite an achievement and it was real future oriented by the o.d.n.r to legalize them when EVERYONE hated them!! i know alot of people in the industry and its really taking off now, i think it says alot that i'm real good friends at a major crossbow manufacturer, and i'm buying there competitons bow,i think he'll understand even though they came out with a recurve this year (oop's), i had to own on excal too much good talk about them,speed..........
Old 01-10-2008, 07:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

speedball,
I'm about as far south as you can get in Ohio (between Cinci & Portsmouth), butI have been to Ravenna a few times. (My wife lived in Ravenna before we were married. )
Congrats on the new Excalibur!

Old 01-10-2008, 07:55 PM

Wabi and Speedball, also anyone else who does not have it. I think it is nice to know where someone is from. Now I go far and list my city, but I think its nice when some people at least say NE Ohio, or SW Ohio in there profile. I think it helps us out when you have hunting questions. Lots of fellow hunters in here and most don't realize we have neighbors!!
Old 01-10-2008, 08:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

Just updated my profile to say where I'm from.
Old 01-11-2008, 05:29 AM
Typical Buck

Speed, here is your 200 with the Groundpounder mount..

Old 01-11-2008, 06:55 AM
Spike

man pydpiper thats what i'm after!! thanks wabi and hotburn also you guys are the best!!, where does the majority of you guys keep the string on the two lines?, pydpiper--is yours close to the first line?or does this depend on using an fff string? i plan on going with an fff or Boo string,is that a pellet stove or a woodburner?? i have a Jotul woodburner(castine), its a real money saver!!
Old 01-11-2008, 08:00 AM

I keep mine on right on top of the top mark, the mark closest to your scope. On the Excal forum guys call the sweet spot the 1 1/8" mark which is right about the top mark, and I think that is where DNK recommends his strings be at.
Old 01-11-2008, 08:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

I keep my string right at the line farthest from the riser. (about 1 1/8")
Old 01-11-2008, 08:48 AM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Speedball, that is one expensive cast iron stove!

Quick Reply: new exocet in route!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.