Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

New stringing, maintenance device for recurve crossbows

Old 01-09-2008, 12:20 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: New stringing, maintenance device for recurve crossbows

Anyone have some tar? I got the feathers! LOL!
Old 01-09-2008, 01:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

If I didnt have access to the internet and went out and bought a CB and wanted a stringer and saw yours in the store or magazine I would probly buy it.Now with that said...Being how I have alittle knowlage in cb's now I could see where there could be a liability with it if not carefull......

Iam all about people designing and making something that a certain market needs and can make it.....

Good Luck...
Old 01-09-2008, 05:10 PM
KLS
Fork Horn

I'm glad to see thata few other peoplecould see what I was trying to say...

Rev, I wasnt attacking you or cutting down your ideas/products, quite the opposite actually... I was only saying, like others have pointed out, that there are proceedures and even laws that should be, and even have to be, followed when marketing a product to the general public that has the potential to be dangerous and even worse, the potential to cause bodily harm...

I'm all for guys doing what your doing and you have my total support, but my point was that if you haventyet you really should look into what it would take to legally protect yourself, because as simple and innocent as what your doing seems you are in fact leaving yourself wide open to a lawsuit

another bad thing about the market your playing in is that a good majority of the people your dealing with are disabled to begin with and have, or have had, pretty significant injuries, having a product like this break and injure an already disabled person only makes it look worse for you

if you think you dont have money now wait until a five figure lawsuit shows up on your doorstep... and the sad fact is that you really would have no defense against it...

just trying to look out for you...