Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Dad Connected!!

Old 11-26-2007, 12:54 PM

Default Dad Connected!!

Today was Ohio's gun opener and I took dad out for a hunt. As many of you know that is familiar with my season I have been trying to get dad set up for a deer this year pretty hard. Well it started to rain last night and was raining pretty good this morning but we had our elevated blind set up and was nice and cozy! Sunrise was 7:30 and at 7:50 a nice four point came out at 75 yards. He stood broad side and dad took the shot. Hit high shoulder lower neck and the deer fell in its tracks! Was to excited to turn on camera, had it sitting there waiting, just forgot about it. Dad was on cloud nine and I was too!! Here is him and his first buck!!

Old 11-26-2007, 01:00 PM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Dad Connected!!

WTG.....Congrat's To Dad!
Old 11-26-2007, 01:04 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

That is one great picture Jason!
Old 11-26-2007, 01:11 PM

ORIGINAL: Dnk

That is one great picture Jason!
I worked hard trying to pose that deer!! Dad was giving me funny looks and was wandering what in the heck I was doing to his deer! Them legs stiffen up fast and do not like to cooperate! Glad I was able to get it done!
Old 11-26-2007, 01:50 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Jason, don't you think it looks really cool to see a picture like that?
Old 11-26-2007, 02:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

Jason, congrats to you and pop! I know how hard you worked for that very moment, kudos to ya and yes that's a class pic!!
Old 11-26-2007, 02:51 PM
Spike

Now that's what life is all about. Very happy for the gentleman . You have got to go get this picture framed for him. This is a touching moment !!!!

Very proud for both of ya'll >>> Tell him that Two Guns said don't stop now, for he's on a roll >>>> He's got a WHOLE season left to knock 'em all out !!!!

KEEP UP THE GREAT HUNTING SKILLS >>>>>.

Old 11-26-2007, 03:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

Major Kudos to you and your dad!! I sure wish I had been able to hunt with my old man before he kicked off on us. You got memories that money can't buy that you will have forever.
You told us you were gonna put him on a deer if at all possible and you came thru. I can just see the expression on his face when you were stuffing the bucks tounge back in and posing him. My kids thought I was nuts when they saw me washing my last deers face with a GOOD facecloth and warm water.
Your a good son and dad must be as proud of you as he is of his buck.
Atta Boy to both of you!!
Old 11-26-2007, 03:52 PM
Typical Buck

Congrars to your dad and you.

Martin
Old 11-26-2007, 05:03 PM
Typical Buck

Hotburn, when I got my first racked buck, my hunting buddy took several pictures of course of my buck and we enjoyed those pictures almost the entire December I killed it. But when Christmas came around, what do you think his present was to me. That's right, a framed picture of my buck. All 8x10 of my glorious buck. I have treasured this picture above all others. Please, please do the same for your dad and wait till Christmas. It'll mean a lot more to him then. You are a good son for working so hard for him to get this buck. Congrats a ton man.
BBO

Quick Reply: Dad Connected!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.