Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

RTV-DEER / HOG LOADER PICTURES

Old 11-22-2007, 08:53 AM
Spike

Default RTV-DEER / HOG LOADER PICTURES

This thing is going to be super, fixin' to put it to the test after Thanksgivin' lunch in the swamps on the evening hunt on the plantation~~~~ They will fit four-wheelers, utility vehicles and pick-up trucks. For those who have back trouble like myself, and those who are gettin' on up in age, and still enjoy the hunts, here is the answer to the lifting problems !!!! Kinda will post these pics in series, after you winch your deer up, just pull the spring loaded pin, rotate the whole system with the deer attached and lay 'em down horizonally, and tie down with winch belt, or just roll 'em in the back bed ~~~ So easy, a child can do it .
A person can leave it hooked up, or in just seconds, remove the unit and throw in the back of the RTV ~~~~~~

Old 11-22-2007, 08:54 AM
Spike

Default RE: RTV-DEER / HOG LOADER PICTURES

loader

Old 11-22-2007, 08:57 AM
Spike

deer loader

Old 11-22-2007, 08:58 AM
Spike

deer loader

Old 11-22-2007, 08:58 AM
Spike

deer loader

Old 11-22-2007, 09:48 AM
Typical Buck

Two Guns, I went to the site you posted and watched the demo and video and all but couldn't find any info on pricing. How much is the one for just the 4 wheelers? You can PM me if you want but I bet others want to know how much they are too. Thanks, it looks like something I really need for my 4 wheeler.
BBO
Old 11-22-2007, 07:21 PM
Spike

think I have some 165.00 in the thing >>>> that included shipping ~~~~
Old 11-22-2007, 10:02 PM

The deer loader looks pretty cool Jamie. The only thing I dislike about it is that it blocks my view of the rest of the fine looking rig! That is top notch all the way! Looks like you live in town? Do you have a piece of property that you drive it to or load it up and take it to? You may have talked about it already so sorry if you have. Also see a sing in the yard, do you have a home business?
Old 11-23-2007, 02:48 AM

Did that cadillac not come with the leather package lol...Whata set of wheels...every mans dream to own a hot rod like that...just need some 22" spinners
Old 11-23-2007, 08:15 AM
Spike

Hotburn76,
This contraption, comes off very easy, just pull a pin, and throw it in the back. Going to leave it ( deer loader )out in the swamps. Just left it on to take pictures. And yes, this is something I've and others that hunt heavy, needed !!! Thanks for the kind words aboutthe machine, I have a lot of pride in it, now, you should see it since I hit the swamps yesterday and came out latelast night, it's muddy, muddy, muddy !! Fixin to go out there and wash it up as soon as the sun gets up a little higher ..... The sign that you see, is my wifes Beauty Shop, yes, it is in town. Ialso own a Custom Sign Company, Beauty Shop, and farmland, which we have a full blown farming operation. Corn, Milo, Soybeans, Wheat, Oats, and of course, Cotton ~~
But, where I do all my hunting and deer management, we have 6,632 acres of prime farming land & hardwoods. Keep it out on the Plantation & farms most of the time ... Yes, I transport it from different properties, farms, plantations, and home on a tandem trailer...

Quick Reply: RTV-DEER / HOG LOADER PICTURES

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.